+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapply after 2 years ban due to misrepresentation

dogaqbhk

Apr 25, 2014
Dear all,

I did fake my work experience on my work permit application and I got the punishment of 2 years ban from Canada due to misrepresentation. I so regretted to do that and I did gain experience for real for now. I really want to reapply under PNP and hope you all could help me, please.
Do I have any chances to gain the visa this time, also work permit for the same company last 2 years, they hired me again for now.
Seniors please advise.
Thank you in advanced

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
dogaqbhk said:
Dear all,

I did fake my work experience on my work permit application and I got the punishment of 2 years ban from Canada due to misrepresentation. I so regretted to do that and I did gain experience for real for now. I really want to reapply under PNP and hope you all could help me, please.
Do I have any chances to gain the visa this time, also work permit for the same company last 2 years, they hired me again for now.
Seniors please advise.
Thank you in advanced
Did you apply under PNP before as well ? And who rejected your file Federal or PNP govt. ?

dogaqbhk

Apr 25, 2014
Yes, I was approved under PNP before and VO rejected my visa. This leaded to I was no longer to be a nominee and banned 2 years :(

Does apply to same company like before make VO question? I have real experience and all documents support its as well now.

utopie

Dec 14, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2013
Nomination.....
11-09-2013
AOR Received.
30-10-2013
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
30-10-2013
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-12-2013
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
24-07-2014 (decision made: April 15, 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
1-09-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
You definitely can apply. However, your case will most likely be processed at a snail's pace because they will want to triple check everything. They will be wary and will look for any mistake to reject you but if everything is in order you will get PR. That's just my guess.

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
dogaqbhk said:
Yes, I was approved under PNP before and VO rejected my visa. This leaded to I was no longer to be a nominee and banned 2 years :(

Does apply to same company like before make VO question? I have real experience and all documents support its as well now.
At what stage they rejected your visa after medicals or when?

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
did you apply inside canada
after nomination federal do only medical police background check
how they find fake experience
experience should find by when u apply pnp

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
Hamid khan said:
Yes, that's what I was wondering..

mauriciogalindo

Feb 22, 2014
São Paulo
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05-07-2013
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
25-02-2014
Med's Done....
06-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2014
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
Hamid khan said:
I am also wondering about that, what I know is the same that federal only work on medical and police background check.
Informations about company should be checked by province and if everything is ok you get the nomination certificate.

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
I m getting so wondering how is possible after getting nomination only god can stop pr

Any way he/she should clear what is the real fact or something which we don't know

dogaqbhk

Apr 25, 2014
akapoor said:
At what stage they rejected your visa after medicals or when?
I was rejected after I'd done medical check.

I was applying outside Canada and yes, I was nominated and became a nominee. Then I applied for a visa work permit to be able to go to Canada and start to work. But VO doubted my work experience and I couldn't prove anything because I was working by cash. I didn't have any payroll or work insurance, ect.. to show to VO

mauriciogalindo

Feb 22, 2014
São Paulo
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05-07-2013
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
25-02-2014
Med's Done....
06-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2014
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
dogaqbhk said:
I was rejected after I'd done medical check.

I was applying outside Canada and yes, I was nominated and became a nominee. Then I applied for a visa work permit to be able to go to Canada and start to work. But VO doubted my work experience and I couldn't prove anything because I was working by cash. I didn't have any payroll or work insurance, ect.. to show to VO
Thats make sense because we need to prove at least 3 years of experience on the field,
but you were very unlucky it was very in the final stage =/

dogaqbhk

Apr 25, 2014
Thank you all.

I have an extended question that if I reapply work permit which to same company with the one I applied before. May I be able to get an approval? Did anyone success second application with a fault before like mine? Please share your opinion.

Igbin

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Perhaps an immigration/legal representative will help you better. You may wish to explore this option ASAP.