+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapplied for study permit more than 4 weeks ago

taniabhatt

Jul 22, 2014
Hi,

I had earlier posted on 22nd July for study permit reject. I have a bachelor's in physical therapy and will be pursuing my MS in Medical Rehabilitation at Univ of Manitoba.

My first study permit application (online) was rejected on 22nd July. I reapplied online on 24th July with additional documents (SOP, Study permit questionnaire). I have not received any notification from CIC. It is close to a month and my classes begin on 5th September. Does anyone know whom to contact in case of online applications?

Tania

kishanpatel36

Mar 28, 2014
taniabhatt said:
Hi,

I had earlier posted on 22nd July for study permit reject. I have a bachelor's in physical therapy and will be pursuing my MS in Medical Rehabilitation at Univ of Manitoba.

My first study permit application (online) was rejected on 22nd July. I reapplied online on 24th July with additional documents (SOP, Study permit questionnaire). I have not received any notification from CIC. It is close to a month and my classes begin on 5th September. Does anyone know whom to contact in case of online applications?

Tania
Hy buddy dont worry we will get reply with-in 2-3 working days becoz they wont take any long now its more than enough...!!

Btw did you arrange any accommodation...???

egmak88

Jul 19, 2014
taniabhatt said:
Hi,

Tania
from all what I read in this forum, I think you should hear from them by the next week, hope it's a good news Inshallah :)

sandhu07

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
taniabhatt said:
Hi,

Tania
in general u need to submit extra documents did u submitted those

mwansaa

Star Member
Jan 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please check my post that included how to contact CHC NewDelhi - 21 August 2014

This is the email ID of CHC ND used: DELHI-IMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca

Website with the instructions/guidelines for sending a request to CHC ND: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/enquiry-how_demande-comment.aspx

I hope this helps