+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapplication for Fsw express entry

vishal45

Feb 22, 2020
Hi guys. Need some advice.

So I applied for my pr in fsw express entry through a consultant.
I had a score of 478 and I received my ITA in the last draw that happened on August 5.

Me and my consultant got into an argument regarding the payments and hence I decided to apply for my pr by myself.

Do you think it's okay to do so since I already received my ITA and I am starting a brand new application(with my previous EE ref num and UCI code details put in as well)?

Would I get new ita considering I meet the cutoff requirement/s ?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank you.

vishal45

Feb 22, 2020
So my application is completely controlled by the consultant. So all the log in details are with them. Would there be anything I could do to get control of the application? Since things ended in bad terms with the consultant, I don't think they would give it to me . Hence I was thinking about making a brand new application and start fresh. I have my Wes and ietls with me.

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Dear Vishal, you can easily reset the password and everything...create a new GC key and try linking your old account with the new GC key.

Please think a 100 times before declining an ITA. You are denying the opportunity to another person on earth by wasting one ITA.

There is definitely a way to changing the representation on your file... As far as I know..create a new GC key, the system will ask you if you wish to link your previous file with the new GC key..

Reactions: vishal45 and scylla

vishal45

Feb 22, 2020
If there's an
Dear Vishal, you can easily reset the password and everything...create a new GC key and try linking your old account with the new GC key.

Please think a 100 times before declining an ITA. You are denying the opportunity to another person on earth by wasting one ITA.

There is definitely a way to changing the representation on your file... As far as I know..create a new GC key, the system will ask you if you wish to link your previous file with the new GC key..
If there's an option

Hi Mona,

Thank you for your suggestion!
If there's an option change the account ownership, then that would be my ultimate goal. I don't want to waste this ita opportunity. I was thinking of starting fresh only because I feel I'm stuck with my consultant having the express entry account ownership.

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
If there's an

If there's an option

Hi Mona,

Thank you for your suggestion!
If there's an option change the account ownership, then that would be my ultimate goal. I don't want to waste this ita opportunity. I was thinking of starting fresh only because I feel I'm stuck with my consultant having the express entry account ownership.
There is a way to cancel the use of a representative (your consultant) to get control of your account.

Reactions: vishal45

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Can you please let me know the process for that ??
I've never had to use it as I don't use a representative at all. But this forum has a search function. There is also a search function on the cic website. And then there is google, bing, duckduckgo, yahoo, and many many more search sites out there.

vishal45

Feb 22, 2020
I've never had to use it as I don't use a representative at all. But this forum has a search function. There is also a search function on the cic website. And then there is google, bing, duckduckgo, yahoo, and many many more search sites out there.
Hmm. Wasn't able to find a thread on the same lines. Many just came up with resetting the gckey username. But would that let me link my new profile to the one which my consultant controls? Anyway thanks.

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Hmm. Wasn't able to find a thread on the same lines. Many just came up with resetting the gckey username. But would that let me link my new profile to the one which my consultant controls? Anyway thanks.
Really? Try typing in "cancel representative" that's what I did. It is SUPER EASY. Also, you can call CIC and speak with them, Monday to Friday.