+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Really Need Some help

Umer_Ali

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
Hello guys,
I just got email from DELHIMEDICAL/MEDICAL@international.gc.ca for reassessment of wife medicals, i am july 7th 2014 applicant, i had my medicals already requested....
My wife came to canada in oct but got visa in 2014 feb and medicals from Pakistan at that time and now i have the reassessment email from above mentioned address that says to get medicals done from local panel

it says

The results of initial medical examinations for you have expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for yourself:

• Chest Xray (in DICOM / JPEG format) with report (in PDF)
• Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)
• Duly completed Re-assessment Form (in PDF/word)

Please visit this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx for identifying Panel Physician (PP) in your vicinity and take this email to the Panel Physician (PP) for the re-assessment(s) to be arranged. For clients outside India, please remember to advise the PP that the results will need to be sent to India .

You have 7 days from the date of this email to contact PP and comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application.

i am in calgary and to be honest it is next to impossible to get appointment in next 7 days (as i checked with almost all docs and it was like a week ago and none had any time in a week xcept one) and just to confirm its a complete new medicals i presume....but how to get it done in 7 days and send to india ....

Anybody who had been in this situation, any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
WRITE THEM A LETTER EXPLAINING THE SITUATION AND SEEK 1 MONTH TO COMPLY. COPY YHE LETTER TO CIC IN OTTAWA.

SEND THIS VIA EMAIL.

Umer_Ali said:
Hello guys,
I just got email from DELHIMEDICAL/MEDICAL @ international.gc.ca for reassessment of wife medicals, i am july 7th 2014 applicant, i had my medicals already requested....
My wife came to canada in oct but got visa in 2014 feb and medicals from Pakistan at that time and now i have the reassessment email from above mentioned address that says to get medicals done from local panel

it says

The results of initial medical examinations for you have expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for yourself:

• Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)

Please visit this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx for identifying Panel Physician (PP) in your vicinity and take this email to the Panel Physician (PP) for the re-assessment(s) to be arranged. For clients outside India, please remember to advise the PP that the results will need to be sent to India .

You have 7 days from the date of this email to contact PP and comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application.

i am in calgary and to be honest it is next to impossible to get appointment in next 7 days (as i checked with almost all docs and it was like a week ago and none had any time in a week xcept one) and just to confirm its a complete new medicals i presume....but how to get it done in 7 days and send to india ....

Anybody who had been in this situation, any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks

Umer_Ali

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
Amisnic said:
WRITE THEM A LETTER EXPLAINING THE SITUATION AND SEEK 1 MONTH TO COMPLY. COPY YHE LETTER TO CIC IN OTTAWA.

SEND THIS VIA EMAIL.

i should reply to where as the email clearly states that applicants donot reply to this email, should i just forward the email to cic ottawa case processing and ask for time and they will let New Delhi know??

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
It appears you are in Canada now - correct?

So why don't you request your files to be transferred to Ottawa?

Umer_Ali said:
i should reply to where as the email clearly states that applicants donot reply to this email, should i just forward the email to cic ottawa case processing and ask for time and they will let New Delhi know??

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Umer_Ali said:
Hello guys,
I just got email from DELHIMEDICAL/MEDICAL @ international.gc.ca for reassessment of wife medicals, i am july 7th 2014 applicant, i had my medicals already requested....

it says

This is not a new medical, it a re-assessment. What you can do is complete re-assessment in 7 days, and after completing re-assessemnt you will get a Medical completion proof from PP, scan it and send it to NDVO thorough email and CSE, and you will be ok.

Umer_Ali

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
Goku said:
This is not a new medical, it a re-assessment. What you can do is complete re-assessment in 7 days, and after completing re-assessemnt you will get a Medical completion proof from PP, scan it and send it to NDVO thorough email and CSE, and you will be ok.
Thanks Goku for reply, but issue is i can get nearest appointment of 28 March in calgary or edmonton...checked all doctors....Can i ask NDVO that i cant get medical appointment before that so i need more time.....do you have email for NDVO...thanks

sktelectric

Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc - ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2014
AOR Received.
17-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent along with application
Med's Request
09-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Hi Umer
I also got same email from Delhi RMO Office To do Medical Reassessment for my wife.
Exact same email.

Can you please let me know, How did you do this and what is the outcome after that.

Umer_Ali

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
sktelectric said:
Hi Umer
I also got same email from Delhi RMO Office To do Medical Reassessment for my wife.
Exact same email.

Can you please let me know, How did you do this and what is the outcome after that.

My doc said its a pain to send things in paper to India as everything is online and suggested me to do upfront medicals for wife, i did upfront medicals and sent to delhi and ottawa and i am good to go , now ecas says medical results received.

I will suggest you same if you wife is in Canada...

sktelectric

Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc - ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2014
AOR Received.
17-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent along with application
Med's Request
09-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Thanks for the Quick Reply,

The thing is She has done her medicals In India 9 months ago,
But now they are asking only for Chest X-Ray Reports to send as a JPG,JPEG or PDF format
directly to RMO Delhi Office.

So If I do a medical tests again for my wife and send the details to INDIA and OTTAWA office, that should be fine. Right?

Umer_Ali

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
sktelectric said:
Thanks for the Quick Reply,

The thing is She has done her medicals In India 9 months ago,
But now they are asking only for Chest X-Ray Reports to send as a JPG,JPEG or PDF format
directly to RMO Delhi Office.

So If I do a medical tests again for my wife and send the details to INDIA and OTTAWA office, that should be fine. Right?

for me it was more than a year medicals took place, so there were plenty of tests, i would suggest to go to PP and ask him that you need that, he will give you the test slip, go to lab and get it done, ask Panel physician to send it to delhimedicals from where you got email......i am not sure if it can be done without getting panel physician into it...

so i guess you have to go to panel physician as x-ray have to be approved by him.......you can also send email to CPC ottawa and case specific inquiries online thingy for delhi and should be good to go

Umer_Ali

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
Umer_Ali said:
for me it was more than a year medicals took place, so there were plenty of tests, i would suggest to go to PP and ask him that you need that, he will give you the test slip, go to lab and get it done, ask Panel physician to send it to delhimedicals from where you got email......i am not sure if it can be done without getting panel physician into it...

so i guess you have to go to panel physician as x-ray have to be approved by him.......you can also send email x ray jpg after getiign them from PP to CPC ottawa and case specific inquiries online thingy for delhi and should be good to go

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....