+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REALLY Need some help to determine my NOC code

kynno

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
USA
NOC Code......
Hey Guys,

I just recently created my EE profile. I have NOC 0621 listed as my primary NOC which which i only claim 2 years. I do not have my current job (3+ years) listed on the profile because I cannot figure out which NOC it is. I emailed the NOC unit via CIC website and they gave me 3 options.

Below is the description of my main duties.
• Represents the company in offering unparalleled customer service
• Own and manage customer account(s) at daily operations level (shipment planning, document review, shipment milestone follow-up, carrier/vendor coordination, invoicing) while focusing on Happy Clients, by way of effective and proactive client communications.
• Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the client’s business and associated logistics requirements.
• Adhere to and improve SOP work instructions, ensure operational best practice in line with client requirements and operational compliance
• Handle shipment milestone concerns offering effective and innovative solutions. Escalates to Team Supervisor as appropriate.
• Manage special transportation projects as requested by clients
• Process client’s request for quotes and project bids. Negotiate rates with vendors and clients. Research all possible routing methods via air and/or ground and utilize the most efficient and cost effective routes.
• Recommend changes in current processes if and when needed
• Perform miscellaneous job functions to assist with daily operational task and team KPIs
• Demonstrate consistent application of industry compliance
• Communicates and performs effectively in an environment with rapid change.

According to the response I got from my emailed to CIC, I could fall anywhere under the following NOCs.

1523 Production logistics co-ordinators
1215 Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations
1315 Customs, ship and other brokers

Just need some insight to figure out the way to go. If I do claim those 3 years of experience under the right NOC code (I'm leaning more toward 1315), I would be around 440 points for CRS.

Let me know what you all think. Thank you