+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Really Need Some Advice

Student94

Mar 2, 2017
Thank you to those who provided feedback, I will look into getting married and proceed from there.

someone asked a question about my family willing to help and the answer is yes, they are willing to help us

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
Student94 said:
- we have been in a serious relationship for 2 years meaning we share bank accounts, we travel to other countries together, we attend family functions as a couple. No it has been a long distance relationship where I am always visiting him in st.lucia where he lives or we go to another country on a vacation. I am female. He is an immigration clerk
Great. This is all good supporting evidence of a genuine relationship, and would go a long ways in proving that it would be a genuine marriage.

I don't know the specifics of this particular case, but I like to drag it out whenever people think that a marriage certificate is sufficient proof of a genuine marriage. Not so, in the eyes of CIC:

https://www.thestar.com/news/immigration/2016/12/17/couple-accused-of-having-fake-marriage-despite-their-child.html

Good luck to the both of you.

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
Student94 said:
- we have been in a serious relationship for 2 years meaning we share bank accounts, we travel to other countries together, we attend family functions as a couple. No it has been a long distance relationship where I am always visiting him in st.lucia where he lives or we go to another country on a vacation. I am female. He is an immigration clerk
You absolutely do not qualify as conjugal