+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Really need help

Grish2508

Jun 29, 2016
I have completed my bachelors in English literature from India with first class. I also have a level B1 in French. I have 7.5 overall bands in ielts. L-8.5, R-8 , W-7, S-7.5. I also worked as a preschool teacher since 6 months. I have been rejected Canadian student visa 2 years back. Is applying for early childhood education advisable for my profile ? If not, which course should I apply to ?

Farko

Jan 26, 2016
my other application that was refused i was also asked to go for medicals after 3weeks of submission
does it mean that if they ask you to go for medicals after three weeks of submission means refusal
And also i heard if ur application pass the normal processing time ur chances of approval is high
but with ur case Kuss i change my perception on that
Bcos my last application that i was asked to go for medicals after 3weeks took nearly 4months too and it was refused .

Cic are unpredictable my people
Lets just PRAY

Kuus

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Haha yhh I also thought of that ...that 3 weeks after medicals leads to 4 months processing ....bro lets hope jehovah see us through

Farko....is your second application ..MEDICAL PASSED ..if yes , when was that .?

Kuus

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Guys any one got any update?.....

Farko sup..no call yet?.... why dont to send a case specific enquiry?

jameskcoker

Jul 19, 2016
@kuus
yes i have..did it on 21st june.. wat program did u apply for? postgra? i mean did u inform them about your error before the 9th week?

Kuus

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Bro its undergrat.....GRAPHIC DESIGN ans yh iv deferred to september already..

?..guys plx help me.....how do I know my medicals is under review ...will it just turn from NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME to PASSED??
Since they already have my medical .....or they will retest the results of the medicals all over again??

Farko

Jan 26, 2016
No news yet Kuus
I don't want to even message them
I want them to contact me
Bcos I believe sending Case specific enquiry
Can make dem rush to a wrong decision
I want to leave them,also the wait is killing