+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

real or scam ?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
How are you people getting these fake job offers :D
I suspect although I have no insider knowledge that they are sharing their email address across multiple consultancies some of whom are then sharing or making public to some less than honest people who target potential immigrants. Probably not much more to it than that and these people know that they can prey on people desperate to immigrate who may not spend much time looking at an email in detail but think their luck has changed to get a job offer.

Reactions: SithLord

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I suspect although I have no insider knowledge that they are sharing their email address across multiple consultancies some of whom are then sharing or making public to some less than honest people who target potential immigrants. Probably not much more to it than that and these people know that they can prey on people desperate to immigrate who may not spend much time looking at an email in detail but think their luck has changed to get a job offer.
If only getting a job offer was that easy :D You can even find a unicorn :D

jefferlyn

Oct 8, 2018
I also received a similar email this time with APOTEX PHARMACHEM
It says
Dear (my full name)

I'm glad to inform you that your visa Application has been approved by our General consular.

Find attached the file above to download your application approval notification letter. You are now eligible to make your visa fees today, which is in

accordance with the instruction given by the General Consular office and embassy rules to have your payment slip scan copy attached with your file to indicate the duration of years approved for your entry visa.

Total charges for your visa in India rupees are 35,800.00(VISA FEE 13,600.00INR while CIS Charges: 22, 200.00INR.the Total sum up is 35,800 INR) inclusive of bank charges.

Kindly revert to this email with the bank payment slip, I will contact the account department for an authorized account details for the payment of your visa fee with our corresponding officer in charge. And outside India you can suggest or choose different payment type

A copy of the Approval notification letter has been sent to your employer as well.

Note that you must come to the embassy along with the sum of Rs 1600 INR, for your medical and Canadian international vaccination certificate on your appointment schedule date.

Best regards,

Ms. WINNIE ALBERT
High Commission of Canada

--

jefferlyn

Oct 8, 2018
Dear

We are pleased to inform you that your employment with Apotex Pharmachem has been duly approved by the board of director of the organization with a four (4) years first contract to work and live under the jurisdiction of Apotex Pharmachem INC.

With a view to ensure speedy process and approval of your visa and work permit, a Visa Representative has been assigned and approved by Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) to facilitate your visa and work permit procurement at our embassy in India without any delay or refusal by the Embassy.

You are urged to contact the Appointed Visa Delegate for further procedure on the processing of your visa and work permit approval, you are required to furnish the documents listed below to the Visa Representative for the authentication of your job details. Any additional information regarding your visa and work permit application shall be communicated to you by the Visa Representative for all ASIA .

The Management of Apotex Pharmachem has forwarded all the necessary documents to facilitate your visa and work permit application process.

The details below contains the information about the appointed Visa Representative as approved by the Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC),you are implore to send your duly signed Job Offer / Agreement and signed copy of the ESDC .

india.consularinternational@diplomats.com

Ms.WINNIE ALBERT.

High Commission of Canada, New Delhi

Consular & Immigration Attorney /Diplomatic Section

7/8, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri,

New Delhi, Delhi 110021.

You are required to forward the following documents to the above E-mail for the authentication of your file on their database;You will have your visa and work permit from Canadian embassy in India,

1) Copy of your ESDC Approval Certificate

2) Copy of your Job Offer letter

Instructions and guide lines will be communicate to you by the delegate in India and if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask ,
Kindly give us feedback by sending your duly signed of your job Job offer / Agreement letter to us and feedback on the process of your visa so we can work on your flight ticket.

We are looking forward to the best ability in you during your stay with us at Apotex Pharmachem Inc.

Human Resources Manager,

Joanne-patriarche

Vice President Human Resources

Apotex pharmachem Inc.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Dear

We are pleased to inform you that your employment with Apotex Pharmachem has been duly approved by the board of director of the organization with a four (4) years first contract to work and live under the jurisdiction of Apotex Pharmachem INC.

With a view to ensure speedy process and approval of your visa and work permit, a Visa Representative has been assigned and approved by Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) to facilitate your visa and work permit procurement at our embassy in India without any delay or refusal by the Embassy.

You are urged to contact the Appointed Visa Delegate for further procedure on the processing of your visa and work permit approval, you are required to furnish the documents listed below to the Visa Representative for the authentication of your job details. Any additional information regarding your visa and work permit application shall be communicated to you by the Visa Representative for all ASIA .

The Management of Apotex Pharmachem has forwarded all the necessary documents to facilitate your visa and work permit application process.

The details below contains the information about the appointed Visa Representative as approved by the Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC),you are implore to send your duly signed Job Offer / Agreement and signed copy of the ESDC .

india.consularinternational@diplomats.com

Ms.WINNIE ALBERT.

High Commission of Canada, New Delhi

Consular & Immigration Attorney /Diplomatic Section

7/8, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri,

New Delhi, Delhi 110021.

You are required to forward the following documents to the above E-mail for the authentication of your file on their database;You will have your visa and work permit from Canadian embassy in India,

1) Copy of your ESDC Approval Certificate

2) Copy of your Job Offer letter

Instructions and guide lines will be communicate to you by the delegate in India and if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask ,
Kindly give us feedback by sending your duly signed of your job Job offer / Agreement letter to us and feedback on the process of your visa so we can work on your flight ticket.

We are looking forward to the best ability in you during your stay with us at Apotex Pharmachem Inc.

Human Resources Manager,

Joanne-patriarche

Vice President Human Resources

Apotex pharmachem Inc.
As per your other more comprehensive post of this scam job offer they seem to be trying to get more convincing every time then fail with so much bad grammar, unrealistic work conditions/salary fake email address and then finally that they will provide ‘feeding’ that give away word again.

Seems the scammers never learn that even though none of these things would be provided with a normal job unless maybe on some very remote location that the actual more convincing phrase term might be ‘free accommodation/food provided’ not feeding which is something might think of as feeding time in a zoo.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/i-have-recieved-mail-from-canadian-high-commission-please-tell-me-is-it-true-or-not.587027/#post-7283931

Also note
http://www1.apotex.com/docs/librariesprovider3/default-document-library/apojob-fraud-statement-13062018.pdf

Last edited:
Reactions: jefferlyn

jefferlyn

Oct 8, 2018
As per your other more comprehensive post of this scam job offer they seem to be trying to get more convincing every time then fail with so much bad grammar, unrealistic work conditions/salary fake email address and then finally that they will provide ‘feeding’ that give away word again.

Seems the scammers never learn that even though none of these things would be provided with a normal job unless maybe on some very remote location that the actual more convincing phrase term might be ‘free accommodation/food provided’ not feeding which is something might think of as feeding time in a zoo.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/i-have-recieved-mail-from-canadian-high-commission-please-tell-me-is-it-true-or-not.587027/#post-7283931
Thank you so much for the reply and for the enlightenment. I was about to be carried away given the signed 5 paged offer letter, certificate from ESDC and VISA approval notification until they asked me to send around $450 for the visa fee to a certain authorized bank account. Such time wasters. </3