+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

real or scam ?

vicky@123

Aug 26, 2018
27-08-2018
Dear vicky Kumar Singh,
Greetings from the High Commission of Canada, New Delhi, India. l would like to inform you that you have been found eligible Entry Visa to Canada, type of Visa (W—l),under section 347 of Canadian Immigration and Nationality Act (ClNA),and Canadian Immigration Law (ClL).As you and your employer (BANTREL CONSTRUCTIONS) has satisfied the requirements of the Canadian Immigration law, base on the section 5 l 2,you are found entitled to (W-1)Visa to live and engage your skill with your new Employer in Canada.

I pleased to apprise you that your application for entry Visa to Canada with passport number [Z5466517], are being considered and approved here in my office as Consulate of the High Commission of Canada , with the authority given to me from above.

Your application has been considered with four years multiple entry Visa to work under, BANTREL CONSTRUCTIONS, Canada. A parcel will be handled over to you on your appointment date; the parcel will remain scaled till you arrive in Canada, the parcel contains documents to further with your case file to enable you applying permanent resident to Further with your future career in Canada. Your visa charges are: l 3,600.00INR and CIS Charges: 19,200.00INR respectively. You are to contact us for the payment of your (W-l) Visa with the total sum of 32,800,001NR, (Thirty Two Thousand Eight Hundred India Rupees).Your visa issuance and appointment date will be schedule within 24 hours after the Confirmation of your visa fee payment.. Contact your appointed immigration Attorney in charge of your file to contact account department to have an Authorize officer account details for your visa fee payment. Sincerely, Michael H Corbin Consular Officer Nonimmigrant Visa Section
11 4178 3000 www.canadainternational.gc.ca

I dont understand whether this is real or fake, email they using is

Canadian Embassy <vfs@canadaianembassy.com> via zoho.com

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
27-08-2018
Dear vicky Kumar Singh,
Greetings from the High Commission of Canada, New Delhi, India. l would like to inform you that you have been found eligible Entry Visa to Canada, type of Visa (W—l),under section 347 of Canadian Immigration and Nationality Act (ClNA),and Canadian Immigration Law (ClL).As you and your employer (BANTREL CONSTRUCTIONS) has satisfied the requirements of the Canadian Immigration law, base on the section 5 l 2,you are found entitled to (W-1)Visa to live and engage your skill with your new Employer in Canada.

I pleased to apprise you that your application for entry Visa to Canada with passport number [Z5466517], are being considered and approved here in my office as Consulate of the High Commission of Canada , with the authority given to me from above.

Your application has been considered with four years multiple entry Visa to work under, BANTREL CONSTRUCTIONS, Canada. A parcel will be handled over to you on your appointment date; the parcel will remain scaled till you arrive in Canada, the parcel contains documents to further with your case file to enable you applying permanent resident to Further with your future career in Canada. Your visa charges are: l 3,600.00INR and CIS Charges: 19,200.00INR respectively. You are to contact us for the payment of your (W-l) Visa with the total sum of 32,800,001NR, (Thirty Two Thousand Eight Hundred India Rupees).Your visa issuance and appointment date will be schedule within 24 hours after the Confirmation of your visa fee payment.. Contact your appointed immigration Attorney in charge of your file to contact account department to have an Authorize officer account details for your visa fee payment. Sincerely, Michael H Corbin Consular Officer Nonimmigrant Visa Section

Fake. Visa processing takes longer than 24 hours. And whenever there is a job offer that says you have to pay certain fees then its 100% a fake.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
It is 100 percent fake by the grammar alone let alone the request for a fee. You seem to be attracting these fake offers, this being your second one posted here.

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It looks like real, but still not sure because they asking money for visa processing fee
I'm not sure why you think that. Nothing about this looks real. It's very obviously a scam.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
27-08-2018
Dear vicky Kumar Singh,

Of all the fake job offers posted on here, this one is super hilarious :D

Have you posted your job profile on Monster India?

hawk39

Mar 26, 2017
27-08-2018

The e-mail address they used to send this to you should be a dead giveaway that this is 1,000,000% fake...

johnsuarez

Sep 25, 2018
Same email to me below.

Dear John Suarez, Greetings from the High Commission of Canada, New Delhi, India. l would like to inform you that you have been found eligible Entry Visa to Canada, type of Visa (W—l),under section 347 of Canadian Immigration and Nationality Act (ClNA),and Canadian Immigration Law (ClL).As you and your employer (Stelco Steel Canada Inc, Company) has satisfied the requirements of the Canadian Immigration law, base on the section 5 l 2,you are found entitled to (W1)Visa to live and engage your skill with your new Employer in Canada. I pleased to appraise you that your application for entry Visa to Canada with passport number [EC4449766], is being Considered and approved here in my office as Consulate of the High Commission of Canada , by the authority given to me from above. Your application has been considered with four year multiple entry Visa to work under, Stelco Steel Canada Inc Company, Canada. A parcel will be handled over to you on your appointment date; the parcel will remain scaled till you arrive in Canada, the parcel contains documents to gather with your case file to enable you applying permanent resident to Further with your future career in Canada. Your visa charges are: l 3,600.00INR and CIS Charges: 22,200.00INR respectively. You are to contact us for the payment of your (W-l) Visa with the total sum of 35,800,001NR, (Thirty Five Thousand Eight Hundred India Rupees).Your visa issuance and appointment date will be scheduled will be confirmed within 24 hours after the of your visa fee payment and work permit activation approval. Your visa fee payment, invoice and an Authorized officer account details for your visa fee payment from this office has been attached to your approval notification letter to the Immigration Attorney /Diplomatic Section to contact you.

Michael H Corbin Consular Officer Nonimmigrant Visa Section SECTION 7/8, SHANTIPATH, CHANAKYAPURI, NEW DELHI, 110021. S

Is this reaL FAKE????

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Same email to me below.

Dear John Suarez, Greetings from the High Commission of Canada, New Delhi, India. l would like to inform you that you have been found eligible Entry Visa to Canada, type of Visa (W—l),under section 347 of Canadian Immigration and Nationality Act (ClNA),and Canadian Immigration Law (ClL).As you and your employer (Stelco Steel Canada Inc, Company) has satisfied the requirements of the Canadian Immigration law, base on the section 5 l 2,you are found entitled to (W1)Visa to live and engage your skill with your new Employer in Canada. I pleased to appraise you that your application for entry Visa to Canada with passport number [EC4449766], is being Considered and approved here in my office as Consulate of the High Commission of Canada , by the authority given to me from above. Your application has been considered with four year multiple entry Visa to work under, Stelco Steel Canada Inc Company, Canada. A parcel will be handled over to you on your appointment date; the parcel will remain scaled till you arrive in Canada, the parcel contains documents to gather with your case file to enable you applying permanent resident to Further with your future career in Canada. Your visa charges are: l 3,600.00INR and CIS Charges: 22,200.00INR respectively. You are to contact us for the payment of your (W-l) Visa with the total sum of 35,800,001NR, (Thirty Five Thousand Eight Hundred India Rupees).Your visa issuance and appointment date will be scheduled will be confirmed within 24 hours after the of your visa fee payment and work permit activation approval. Your visa fee payment, invoice and an Authorized officer account details for your visa fee payment from this office has been attached to your approval notification letter to the Immigration Attorney /Diplomatic Section to contact you.

Michael H Corbin Consular Officer Nonimmigrant Visa Section SECTION 7/8, SHANTIPATH, CHANAKYAPURI, NEW DELHI, 110021. S

Is this reaL FAKE????
Obviously a fake job offer and only takes seconds to Google (stelco steel job scam) to find a result that it is a scam

http://419advancefeefraud.blogspot.com/2018/09/scammers-impersonating-stelco-steel.html

https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=167240&p=373782

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Same email to me below.

Is this reaL FAKE????
Grammar is absolutely awful.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Canadian Immigration and Nationality Act
Geeez....you would think if the are trying to sell themselves as consulate staff, they would at least try and use believeable legislation (IRPA) and referenced sections rather than some made up crap.....

BertlCamus

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Same email to me below.

Is this reaL FAKE????
They seem to be increasing their "visa" fees!