+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Real CANADA

soloman1776

Star Member
May 22, 2012
@ vipul
south asia sense? whats that .
btw i'm nt from south asian background first of all.
secondly ,u shouldn't be ashamed of ur background u'll be the same n u'll show that to everyone .
Be proud of who you are coz u cant change the colour of your skin . lol
so you think you are one of Canadians ,just by learning a few things , LMAO
GET A LIFE MAN !

patelthakrar

Star Member
Feb 1, 2012
Guys guys guys...chill out...

Vipul - with all due respect - I appreciate your thoughts...there is no point justifying what is better diploma or master?...let people decide that themselves as its their choice of career...

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi, Inam and others who are going for mater's........don't waste you time here and leave this.........as every person know that degree/master is better then diploma and we can't do equal degree and diploma..... degree is degree and diploma is diploma however a degree holder earn more money rather then a diploma holder...........however its obviously clearway that for finding a you must have some experience and skills about your field of study.......its not depend that you are a degree holder or a diploma. once you complete your study diploma/degree then in starting you must have to face some difficulties for finding a job and settlement......even some time you have to work with very low salary but once you have some job experience and skills then you can earn more money and you can go for better future............job is not depend only your qualification its depend on your experience/skills..........and secondly it is in all over the word not only in Canada or south asia.......so chilllll don't run this thread.......

rohitt

Jun 22, 2012
MYSELF

Hi all,

I came in 2010 (Toronto) on student visa, got 1 year PGWP. Right after got job, 38k annum. I am all fresh 0 yrs experience. I studied in college, I would say yeah Universities have a tough criteria to get in. Whereas Colleges don't have a good standard to meet for admissions.

Well I believe its your hard work and then "LUCK" which means a lot.

Regards..

H

HBK

Actually those who wrote college/diploma students can't get admission university are rubbish or have mere knowledge on education system in canada

They don't know to get admission in master degree one require 4 year bachelor degree,so even if a student(who have 3 year degree programs in home country) score 99% out of 100 even though he will not get admission in Master program.

that is the reason students are taking 1 more year diploma course in canada.And that is why we don't have to wait for 7 months to get result (not visa)on behalf of college/diploma courses.

They need to search on the forum students from India have secured VISA for diploma courses even after completing master courses from USA.

They don't know many colleges have tie up with top ranked university.like university of Alberta,University of BC where you can transfer you credit or you can continue further study in those universities by completing a diploma.

At last I agree Master degree holder posses more knowledge than diploma holder at the same time I agree you don't need a MBA degree to open a business.

H

HBK

Abu Bakr said:
hi, Inam and others who are going for mater's........don't waste you time here and leave this.........as every person know that degree/master is better then diploma and we can't do equal degree and diploma..... degree is degree and diploma is diploma however a degree holder earn more money rather then a diploma holder...........however its obviously clearway that for finding a you must have some experience and skills about your field of study.......its not depend that you are a degree holder or a diploma. once you complete your study diploma/degree then in starting you must have to face some difficulties for finding a job and settlement......even some time you have to work with very low salary but once you have some job experience and skills then you can earn more money and you can go for better future............job is not depend only your qualification its depend on your experience/skills..........and secondly it is in all over the word not only in Canada or south asia.......so chilllll don't run this thread.......
You wrote "a degree holder earn more money rather then a diploma holder"

Man I am laughing on you on which world you live?

So you believe ACCA degree is higher than diploma/master/bachelor thats why u applied in ACCA,I guess.

candyman2121

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Vipul.Varinder said:
Hello
I am varinder Singh or vipul.. I came to canada in sept 2011 on student Visa. I love this country. I just made this profile, when suddenly i checked a post from some random member about real image of canada.
He critized colleges, its education system, Thats hurts my feelings.
I am a student from Centennial college. I am working in cibc bank as IT developer guy for 1 year contract.
Even still i am on student visa.
LEt me tell u what is here.
If you think you are a practical guy than thesis matured.. go for college.
If you think, you want to know more about a particular subject, go for college.No matter where you go, university or college, if you are good enough in english and you do not have accent, you are hired..
Because every one knows, a fresh graduate does know everything but can not do anything.
SO they are looking for a candidate who has communication skills.
I have some friends from UFT, they are not being hired by any company, but some are from humber college, who are working in ROGERS<.I am not critizing the universities, the point i wanna make, is colleges are not for dumb A..es. Prove yourself,
ANd MAsters, I found this word funny, People should know athe meaning of tHIS WORD. maSTERS IS KIND OF PERFECTION SOMe ONES'S FIELD. iTS NOT ABOUT STUDY OR GETTING gpa.
Even my manager who is making ton of money is not master graduate, rare people do masters here, no one asks you about your study profile unless u cleared your interview.
as simple. so do wat u want. but for god sake, do not think, master degree is key to success.!!!

And finally do no aim for PR or A job, its our learning period, learn as much as you can

MY profile

10 th
state level 3rd
12t
71%
bachelors with distinct 8.98/10

Post graudate diploma from centennial
4.3/4.5
+scolarship.
It depends on cities too, Toronto is good but smaller cities can be really bad.. example Barrie Ontario, London Ontario..

vikram49

Apr 23, 2012
hi dear,

I appreciate your enthusiastic way and truly understand your feeling.

I want to know, what course have you studied?

And what had you done during your studies(job vise)?

your response would be put weighty effect on my decision.

Thanks and hope for detailed response

Vikram

Mesha

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
Vipul.Varinder said:
\come here u will know.. a recommendation or reference by ur teacher or even friend,,, is worthy or i can say, its more than that...
its hard to find this, even every1 trying this....so ur friend is lucky who found that ...
best wishes!!!
:) thank you.

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
Abu Bakr said:
aho main v eho keya c let them ..... :p

aarbee25

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
hai guys...i am just curios ..am goin to centennial this sept ..on electronics engineering technology.. 2 year pgm..what are the chances of electronic engineers at canada..if somebody who is nw at canada could reply..or anyone else who knws exactly the job market..