+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

reagrding noc list as per qualification

anjna

Dec 14, 2016
Hi,
I want to confirm that as per my qualification,can I apply for express entry.my profile is:

QUALIFICATION: Masters in English+Bacholers in education +post graduate diploma in computer applications
WORK EXPERIENCE: More than 3 years in teaching and counselling.
Ielts7.0
w6.5
L7.5
R7.0
S7.5
PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE CHANCES TO GET SUCCESS.IF SOMEONE IS THERE IN THE FORUM WITH SAME PROFILE KINDLY PLEASE CONTACT anjna.punj@yahoo.co.in

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
anjna said:
Hi,
I want to confirm that as per my qualification,can I apply for express entry.my profile is:

QUALIFICATION: Masters in English+Bacholers in education +post graduate diploma in computer applications
WORK EXPERIENCE: More than 3 years in teaching and counselling.
Ielts7.0
w6.5
L7.5
R7.0
S7.5
PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE CHANCES TO GET SUCCESS.IF SOMEONE IS THERE IN THE FORUM WITH SAME PROFILE KINDLY PLEASE CONTACT anjna.punj@yahoo.co.in
NOC isn't based on your qualification. NOC is related to your Job Responsibilities/Job Description and experience in that (irrespective of your qualification). Qualification may or may not match the JR/JD.

As a teacher your NOC may be (depending on who you teach)

4031- Secondary School Teachers
4032- Elementary School and Kindergarden Teachers

For Teaching & Councelling you need to explore the NOC 2011 document for the details.

For help/advice write to NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca with your complete JD and Resume

anjna

Dec 14, 2016
thanks fro your response,i dont have any experience regarding it.could u plz let me know what can be my chances to get p r.u must be having experience of many profiles..thereby u can access.plz help.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anjna said:
thanks fro your response,i dont have any experience regarding it.could u plz let me know what can be my chances to get p r.u must be having experience of many profiles..thereby u can access.plz help.
Extremely poor chances unless you either improve your IELTS (at least 8 in L and 7 in R/W/S) or apply for a provincial nomination program. Read some of the 'sticky' threads on top of the forum page for more insights on various programs.

anjna

Dec 14, 2016
hmm thanks..if simultaneously i ll apply for PNP too.then can be or stil i need to improve my scores???

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anjna said:
hmm thanks..if simultaneously i ll apply for PNP too.then can be or stil i need to improve my scores???
No harm in trying multiple options simultaneously. There is no guarantee that you will get a PNP, most provinces have stringent criteria for selection and those are typically loaded in favor of applicants who are already studying/working/living inside Canada.

anjna

Dec 14, 2016
thanks..so according to you only one safe option left and that is to revise my IELTS scores...right????

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anjna said:
thanks..so according to you only one safe option left and that is to revise my IELTS scores...right????
That's the prudent option for now because it will help you both with the regular EE program and any other PNP that you might want to apply to at a later point in time.

sandeepkk

Jan 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you be near 403 with that score

Are your degrees WES certified?

anjna

Dec 14, 2016
sir I am quite new to this process...i guess WES is a kind of evaluation of academics..ALL my degrees are regular and i dont think would not be accepted.Kindly please elaborate this term so that i can give u satisfactory answer.

sandeepkk

Jan 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umm i guess one needs ECA to say what equal ant , WES is just a popular option. Ypu need to punch in your ECA report number in EE profile to make it accept your scores
Which place you from mate?

hrk777

Mar 1, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you just do first pre evaluation on that basis you can come to what will be your crs pts.