+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ready for visa

Knwwat

Feb 4, 2021
Hello,
I am currently residing in US and submitted express entry profile. I received “Ready for visa” email in Dec 2020 and sent required document with self attested envelop same month. It’s been over month and half and I am yet to get any response. Online account shows has been 100% for a while, return envelop tracking shows no progress and there is no response to Webform request also. Can anyone pls give a rough timeline as to how long it would take? Any suggestions to contact rep thru phone form US?

jagni

Jun 20, 2020
United States
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
Use the TextNow app to contact IRCC via a Canadian number. Did you send your items and return envelope using expedited shipping (FedEx/UPS)? Asking for general knowledge.

ankitraheja

Jan 16, 2021
Hi There - Did you get it back? Also, what did you use for sending the documents? USPS is refusing to create a prepaid envelope from Canada back to USA.
Hello,
I am currently residing in US and submitted express entry profile. I received “Ready for visa” email in Dec 2020 and sent required document with self attested envelop same month. It’s been over month and half and I am yet to get any response. Online account shows has been 100% for a while, return envelop tracking shows no progress and there is no response to Webform request also. Can anyone pls give a rough timeline as to how long it would take? Any suggestions to contact rep thru phone form US?

jagni

Jun 20, 2020
United States
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
Hi There - Did you get it back? Also, what did you use for sending the documents? USPS is refusing to create a prepaid envelope from Canada back to USA.
I used FedEx, but it was a huge pain -- I got delayed in sending the package by a few days solely because of running up and down multiple FedEx stores all of whom couldn't help me with the return label. For that reason, I would suggest that you check out UPS. But I think the idea would be the same in either case. You would need to create the return label from your online account at FedEx/UPS and use that for the return package.

ankitraheja

Jan 16, 2021
FedEx is saying they can't send to a PO Box. USPS says they can but they won't create A RETURN LABEL. Did you fedex for sending to PO box and for self addressed envelope?

jagni

Jun 20, 2020
United States
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
FedEx is saying they can't send to a PO Box. USPS says they can but they won't create A RETURN LABEL. Did you fedex for sending to PO box and for self addressed envelope?
I would like to clarify, are you talking about USPS and not UPS?

I used FedEx both ways. I can't recall what the To address was but my VO was Ottawa. I didn't have to do anything different or change the address that IRCC provided.

And they will not be able to create a return label in the store for you because it's an international package. You would have to do it online using your FedEx/UPS account.

ankitraheja

Jan 16, 2021
Thank you for the note. Was is a PO Box number? FedEx is saying they can't send anything to PO BOX anymore.

This is the address to which we are supposed to send
CTD – Ottawa – PR

P.O. Box 8781

Ottawa, ON

K1G 5B3

I would like to clarify, are you talking about USPS and not UPS?

I used FedEx both ways. I can't recall what the To address was but my VO was Ottawa. I didn't have to do anything different or change the address that IRCC provided.

And they will not be able to create a return label in the store for you because it's an international package. You would have to do it online using your FedEx/UPS account.

jagni

Jun 20, 2020
United States
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
Thank you for the note. Was is a PO Box number? FedEx is saying they can't send anything to PO BOX anymore.

This is the address to which we are supposed to send
CTD – Ottawa – PR

P.O. Box 8781

Ottawa, ON

K1G 5B3
I checked, it was not. I was responding to a passport request, and the address is different for that.

Knwwat

Feb 4, 2021
Use the TextNow app to contact IRCC via a Canadian number. Did you send your items and return envelope using expedited shipping (FedEx/UPS)? Asking for general knowledge.
I sent it via USPS but got email from IRCC saying “error found in the shipping label” and suggested to use FedEx. I followed instructions and got the documents back a week after.

Reactions: jagni

ankitraheja

Jan 16, 2021
Help me understand. I have sent my passports via USPS using One day guaranteed post( it was done by fedex on behalf of USPS). It says the documents are delivered. When IRCC said that there is an error, where were your passport? Were they in USA or Canada or some other country?
Try using FedEx. When I sent it via USPS they called it as error.

Tejas2016

Apr 30, 2020
Hi i got ppr my dependent live in usa please help me where she submit her documents in usawith return envelope please help