+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ready For Visa letter - What is this?

Canada224505

Jun 7, 2014
Hello! Could you please explain. I'm Japanese, applyed outland while being inland... I asked CIC Ottawa about my application status. Today we've received an answer from CIC that is saying:

Please be advised that your application has been approved and a Ready For Visa letter for Manilla was sent 2 months ago.
If you have received the Manilla RFV letter, please proceed with instructions for Canada.

What is this letter: is it on paper or an email? Does tha mean my PR has been approved? What should I do now?
Thank you!

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Hello! Could you please explain. I'm Japanese, applyed outland while being inland... I asked CIC Ottawa about my application status. Today we've received an answer from CIC that is saying:

Please be advised that your application has been approved and a Ready For Visa letter for Manilla was sent 2 months ago.
If you have received the Manilla RFV letter, please proceed with instructions for Canada.

What is this letter: is it on paper or an email? Does tha mean my PR has been approved? What should I do now?
Thank you!
This means PR application is approved. Now you should sent the passport for visa stamping

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Thank you! But I haven't received any letter... And I'm in Canada, not in Japan, idk why did they send it to manila. Should I contact Manila office?
i think its because its outland application and it was processed by manila VO. Better contact CIC and check for other options.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thank you! But I haven't received any letter... And I'm in Canada, not in Japan, idk why did they send it to manila. Should I contact Manila office?
Inland apps are processed in Canada, outland apps are processed outside of Canada. The outland office for Japan is Manila. Did you not look into this before you applied?

Correspondence is generally by email, so you should check your junk folder. You should also contact Manila by sending a CSE.

What does your MyCIC and/or ECAS say?

Argie2016

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Buenos Aires
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
07-12-2016
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-12-2016 (AOR1) 28-03-2017 (AOR2)
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
04-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-10-2016 Passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
11-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2017
LANDED..........
SOON June 2017
Correspondence is generally by email, so you should check your junk folder. You should also contact Manila by sending a CSE

What does your MyCIC and/or ECAS say?
What does CSE mean???
Sorry for asking

spousalsponsee

Apr 21, 2017
If you have a myCIC account, there should be a copy in there, and you should have got one by email if they have your address