+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ready for Visa for INLAND CEC

Alex Z

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Dear forum members,

Me and my husband are inland CEC PR applicants in Toronto.
Today we received our Ready for Visa email, asking us to submit our passports, annex A and photos to Ottawa office.
My husband now is in implied status due to pending study permit application and I'm holding BOWP.
The question is - can we go to Niagara falls border with USA and flagpole with passports, annex A and photos or it's not an option since we were requested to submit passports?

I would highly appreciate your reply.

Thank you!

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Dear forum members,

Me and my husband are inland CEC PR applicants in Toronto.
Today we received our Ready for Visa email, asking us to submit our passports, annex A and photos to Ottawa office.
My husband now is in implied status due to pending study permit application and I'm holding BOWP.
The question is - can we go to Niagara falls border with USA and flagpole with passports, annex A and photos or it's not an option since we were requested to submit passports?

I would highly appreciate your reply.

Thank you!
Flagpolling is next step after you get your passport back.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
You got it wrong.
You need to send in your passports, photos and Annex A so IRCC can stamp your passports with PR visa and send them back along with your COPRs
Once you have your passports and COPRs back from IRCC, then you can go flagpole.

Alex Z

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
You got it wrong.
You need to send in your passports and Annex A so IRCC can stamp your passports with PR visa and send them back along with your COPRs
Once you have your passports and COPRs back from IRCC, then you can go flagpole.
I was just wondering can I go to flagpole without sending passports.
I just wanted to double check.