+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ready for Visa email but different process

hodecker

Dec 4, 2021
I've applied for EE FSW Outland on February, 20th, 2020, and I got the Ready for Visa email last week.

However, it says:

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.

I do not have any type of temporary residence process, just permanent residence process on my CIC account. Would that be a mistake?

My UCI number and Process Number are both correct in the letter. And the instructions are the usual ones sent to permanent residence processes.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Rustom

Sep 26, 2021
I've applied for EE FSW Outland on February, 20th, 2020, and I got the Ready for Visa email last week.

However, it says:

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.

I do not have any type of temporary residence process, just permanent residence process on my CIC account. Would that be a mistake?

My UCI number and Process Number are both correct in the letter. And the instructions are the usual ones sent to permanent residence processes.

Any thoughts?
I think they just have sent you the wrong template, maybe you should not be worried at all since your UCI and EE# are both correct.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

However, it says:

Any thoughts?
Simply respond to IRCC and clarify your position

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon please, could you give your thoughts? Would that be just a simple mistake made by the officer?
Most likely it is a mistake. However, check the application number and the UCI number listed on the document. Most documents from IRCC will have a UCI and application number.

PR applications have an application number starting with E or EP. see https://bit.ly/3ImDSKD

It the application number is the same as the one you have in your MyCIC account, you need not worry.