+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

READING GENERAL TRUE FALSE NOT GIVEN

MY.CANADADREAMS

Sep 30, 2018
Hi, I am in need of desperate help in true false not given section of reading. I have my exam on 13th oct. If anyone is free pls ping here and I will post my questions one by one.

P.S I need help only till 13th … pls anyone who is free reply !

Jul 24, 2018
Hello, can anyone plz help in one TFNG Question.

Q) Bus drivers do not give change so you must have the correct money for a ticket.

Passage Information - Just park your car and buy your bus ticket from the bus driver, with the correct money if possible.

This qsn is from IELTE Cambridge 11. Answer given as False.
But I think it should be Not Given. Because, passage information says give correct money if possible and question says MUST. This is contradictory. But, in question they have mentioned - Bus drivers do not give change. This information is not present in passage.

Can anyone help me to explain why answer is False?

Sam230686

Nov 18, 2018
Answer is false because in passage it says give money if possible means it’s not must whereas in question it’s clearly mentioned that it’s must to have correct money to get ticket

Jul 24, 2018
Answer is false because in passage it says give money if possible means it’s not must whereas in question it’s clearly mentioned that it’s must to have correct money to get ticket
Ok. Thanks. I think I tried to match word by word, not information that's why sometimes I get confused.

The pessage says - give money if possible means bus driver may give change if he have.
While question says it is must to give change as bus driver do not give change.

So, answer is false. Right?

Sam230686

Nov 18, 2018
Ok. Thanks. I think I tried to match word by word, not information that's why sometimes I get confused.

The pessage says - give money if possible means bus driver may give change if he have.
While question says it is must to give change as bus driver do not give change.

So, answer is false. Right?
Yes the answer is false.Sometimes we have to answer by not matching word to word but the sense in the sentence.
It happens with everyone in TFNG.And I usually used to do mistakes in them too.