App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
I showed in the affidavit my dad is just supporting my uncle to sponsor Incase of emergency bills. And no I didn’t prove any ties with my uncle because he’s maternal uncle (diff surnames ). So what will this new affidavit for my dad show ?
i dont understand who paid your fees?or who will pay? and is uncle in canada?

nkJesus

Mar 5, 2020
My dad paid my fees ,my uncle is in my country of residence . I provided his tax history ,coming certificate ,bio data of passport and his statement ,sponsorship letter with his company’s letter head . Stating that he’ll sponsor the rest of my fees which is less $3,500 ,sco mod nation and living expenses.

Then I provided a statement from my father with comes with an affidavit of supporting my uncle to sponsor me . That was how I went about my finance

Yads

Oct 22, 2019
Hey room
Please I’ve been waiting for my refusal letter or email but haven’t gotten anything. I applied via paper route but linked my application online. Was refused last weekend but there was no message telling me why in my account. Please will my passport come with my refusal letter? Please what can I do to get the refusal reasons? Please help!