+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RE: validity of your biometric information

nkJesus

Mar 5, 2020
I got biometric correspondence today without medical request , per the cases I’m seeing I’m broken . Is there any chance ? I applied February 10th

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
I got biometric correspondence today without medical request , per the cases I’m seeing I’m broken . Is there any chance ? I applied February 10th
no your application will be rejected prepare to re apply

nkJesus

Mar 5, 2020
Got rejected today . Can anyone help me how I can reapply to correct my reasons for refusal ?

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in coming to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Got rejected today . Can anyone help me how I can reapply to correct my reasons for refusal ?

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in coming to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
You are trying to use a study permit to stay in Canada and will not leave Canada as per visa officer's findings. You are unable to fund your education and living expenses. There is no logical sense to spend that amount of money on college in Canada which does not even give you any benefit in employment in your home country. The only real reason is you want to stay in Canada. Therefore your purpose to pursue an education is suspicious.

You are not really going to Canada to study, that you must address.

nkJesus

Mar 5, 2020
How can I solve the doubt of not returning back to my country of residence . And how can I solve the employment status because I have never been employed

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
How can I solve the doubt of not returning back to my country of residence . And how can I solve the employment status because I have never been employed
you have to show that you can get employment back in your own country based on the course you have selected and also show you have reasons that you will come back like property here family ties employment opportunities etc

nkJesus

Mar 5, 2020
Ok thank you . Family ties ; I have no kid or wife .property ; I Own None . So what is the best option to have a strong family tie in my situation

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Ok thank you . Family ties ; I have no kid or wife .property ; I Own None . So what is the best option to have a strong family tie in my situation
your parents must own some property show that you own a part of it since they are your parents

nkJesus

Mar 5, 2020
I showed two lands owned by my father ,but I don’t have my name on it . How do I claim ownership of it ?

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
I showed two lands owned by my father ,but I don’t have my name on it . How do I claim ownership of it ?
get an affidavit made in your fathers name that he is giving you a share in his property make sure his signature are the same as on his passport or his National ID doc

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
I made an affidavit ,but that was to show he was supporting my main sponsor (uncle)
oh so your father is not the sponsor? why would you that you have showed your father as the main sponsor and did you prove ties with your uncle ?

nkJesus

Mar 5, 2020
I showed in the affidavit my dad is just supporting my uncle to sponsor Incase of emergency bills. And no I didn’t prove any ties with my uncle because he’s maternal uncle (diff surnames ). So what will this new affidavit for my dad show ?