+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re take the Medical exam

Frankenstine

Nov 12, 2018
I applied two weeks ago with an upfront medical exam, Yesterday i received a message on my GCkey telling me that i need to do the medical exam again and they sent me IMM1017E form that need to be done by my panel Doctor.

have anyone been through this? does anyone know why would they ask me to re take the exam?

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
I applied two weeks ago with an upfront medical exam, Yesterday i received a message on my GCkey telling me that i need to do the medical exam again and they sent me IMM1017E form that need to be done by my panel Doctor.

have anyone been through this? does anyone know why would they ask me to re take the exam?
Maybe they suspected something.confirm from the hospital where you given your medical.if there is a problem,they will tell you or if not.No worry to retake it.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

Assuming your previous medical is less than a year old, you don't need another one. Send the receipt again.