Amitanvi1585

Feb 3, 2016
Khabz said:
My score

L 8 5
R 9
W 6
S 7.5

I went for reevaluation for writing module on 26th July, 2016 and got the result today (9th August). Writing score increased to 7.

Initially, the result was withheld foe investigation.

So i would suggest reevaluation if you think you have not done bad

How come you got the result in not even 2 weeks. I applied for reevaluation on 27th July and I am still waiting. :(

Khabz

Aug 9, 2016
Yeah i am also surprised that I got my result in 2 weeks. Wasn't expecting this quick response. Woke up in the morning and saw my email. IDP admin emailed that my writing score changed from 6 to 7 after EOR and I am eligible for full refund . Made my day :)

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Khabz said:
Yeah i am also surprised that I got my result in 2 weeks. Wasn't expecting this quick response. Woke up in the morning and saw my email. IDP admin emailed that my writing score changed from 6 to 7 after EOR and I am eligible for full refund . Made my day :)
Honestly how did you find your writing?did you feel its worth more than 6 or not before rechecking

Khabz

Aug 9, 2016
I've written few articles for journals. So, to be honest, I was pretty sure that my writing skills were better than 6. Thats why I went for reevaluation.

Amitanvi1585

Feb 3, 2016
Khabz said:
Thats great man..whats ur CRS score now. I am still waiting for my result need increase of .5 band.. hope for the best..

Khabz

Aug 9, 2016
Amitanvi1585 said:
Thats great man..whats ur CRS score now. I am still waiting for my result need increase of .5 band.. hope for the best..
CRS score is 463. So lets see. Yours?

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Did you go for recheck? what was the outcome? I am in a similar situation and considering to go for an EOR.
Hy Guys, I have got L-8.5, R-7,S-7 and W-6 IDP, was planing to retake test as was not sure how revaluation works ? Any sugestions ?
My Letter was very good shape and Essay was good around 340 words.

Sugestions ???