Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
Dear experts,

Need advise - should I re-take IELTS or re-evaluate results?
My FIRST ATTEMPT IELTS LRWS is:

I am confident about reading; something is definitely wrong here....

Regards,

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
I am well short of CLB 9 - both listening and reading.....

What's your suggestion?

UsamaHussein

Jan 6, 2016
Don't remark, both listening and reading are not based on personal evaluation. They are both compared with a model answer. There is not space to miss both based on a human mistake I guess.

I have another case where I need 0.5 mark for my speaking score. But this is based on personal evaluation

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
Alright! Thanks Buddy!

The reason I am asking for re-evaluation is my confidence on the reading section: it was very easy. I think that I might have made mistake on upper/lower case letters; I wrote all T/F/NG answers in uppercase and rest in lowercase. Will that cause score down?

Here I find many experts who wrote IELTS multiple times, I am counting on their experience....

Thanks for help!

neeti_hasija

Jan 21, 2016
Missed CLB 9 by 0.5 marks in writing..

L -9
R- 8
S- 8
W- 6.5

I took exam form IDP.Please suggest to re-evaluate or take the exam again from British COuncil.

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neeti_hasija said:

L -9
R- 8
S- 8
W- 6.5

I took exam form IDP.Please suggest to re-evaluate or take the exam again from British COuncil.
Reevaluate

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cool_canada said:
Alright! Thanks Buddy!

The reason I am asking for re-evaluation is my confidence on the reading section: it was very easy. I think that I might have made mistake on upper/lower case letters; I wrote all T/F/NG answers in uppercase and rest in lowercase. Will that cause score down?

Here I find many experts who wrote IELTS multiple times, I am counting on their experience....

Thanks for help!
Case doesn't matter (if its name then first letter should be caps, etc.)

Amitanvi1585

Feb 3, 2016
neeti_hasija said:

L -9
R- 8
S- 8
W- 6.5

Hi,

did you go for revaluation. I got similar score and applied for revaluation. Please confirm if your score improved after revaluation.

Khabz

Aug 9, 2016
My score

L 8 5
R 9
W 6
S 7.5

I went for reevaluation for writing module on 26th July, 2016 and got the result today (9th August). Writing score increased to 7.

Initially, the result was withheld foe investigation.

So i would suggest reevaluation if you think you have not done bad

Amitanvi1585

Feb 3, 2016
I got 8.5,8.5,7.5,6.5 in LRSW.. My writing as per me was the best i could write. That is why i applied for re-evaluation.

IELTS has a huge impact on CRS score.

Khabz

Aug 9, 2016
Best of luck. Hopefully it will increase to 7.5. My point is that the result was withheld for investigation purpose but still my writing score went up to 7 after EOR. Do they really check our writing during investigation? I doubt. So whats the point of investigation in the first place

Amitanvi1585

Feb 3, 2016
I think they investigate whether the right candidate gave the exam or was it fraud. One of the candidate result was not declared after the investigation stating that passport picture was not matching with the picture clicked at the time of exam.

I dont think they re check the papers during investigation time.

Others can confirm!!