+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re shedule Citizenship test after notice for absence

hasb1901

Feb 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello folks,
I have a business trip scheduled abroad for next week ( 1 week duration) , called CIC last moth to give them the notice and found out today that I am scheduled for citizenship test during that week of absence :mad:

I know that we might re-schedule but I want to know your thoughts on the topic and if there is any impact on the application process.
What is the time frame for rescheduling the test !

Montreal Office.

Thx

springtime

Star Member
May 5, 2014
hasb1901 said:
Hello folks,
I have a business trip scheduled abroad for next week ( 1 week duration) , called CIC last moth to give them the notice and found out today that I am scheduled for citizenship test during that week of absence :mad:

I know that we might re-schedul
/000000000000000000000000;^-p0987654678\/e but I want to know your thoughts on the topic and if there is any impact on the application process.

Montreal Office.

Thx
Hi,
If you can, don't reschedule your test, Montreal is one the slowest office in Canada, If I were you I do my test then go for my trip.
I am in Montreal too.

good luck

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
Hello folks,

I know that we might re-schedule but I want to know your thoughts on the topic and if there is any impact on the application process.

Montreal Office.

Thx
can you update us with what happened in ur case