+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re pcc UK & India - Query

Mehnaz1703

Feb 15, 2017
Hi all,
1. my husband and me have different addresses on our passports which is different from each other.
2. He doesn't reside in the address which is on passport , but all his i d cards have same address as passport

How to sort out proof of address for pcc uk and India.
Will num 1 be a problem ?

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
My wife and I are Indians living in London. We have different addresses on our Indian passports but we live together in the UK and have the same UK address.

We obtained UK PCC from the ACRO website. We applied online, uploaded our documents (2 proofs of address - driving license and utility bill) and waited for it to come in the post. It was that simple. The UK PCC had our current UK addresses, photo, date of birth and passport number.

We obtained Indian PCC from VFS in Paddington. We submitted our UK proof of address (bank statement and utility bill) and passport. They sent stamped our passports and sent the PCC document containing passport number.

schmosby

Jun 29, 2016
xpressentry said:
My wife and I are Indians living in London. We have different addresses on our Indian passports but we live together in the UK and have the same UK address.

We obtained UK PCC from the ACRO website. We applied online, uploaded our documents (2 proofs of address - driving license and utility bill) and waited for it to come in the post. It was that simple. The UK PCC had our current UK addresses, photo, date of birth and passport number.

We obtained Indian PCC from VFS in Paddington. We submitted our UK proof of address (bank statement and utility bill) and passport. They sent stamped our passports and sent the PCC document containing passport number.
Can you please let me know how long it took for you to receive the PCC through VFS? I'm cutting it quite close to the deadline and worried it might take months since the embassy won't have my details.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront