+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

re: mpnp eligibilty criteria for supporter?urgent help please revert

Aug 27, 2013
dear team ,
I have a question regarding eligibility criteria for mpnp program , my supporter who is permanent resident of manitoba and he is a retired person and his son is also a PR in manitoba from very long period and well settled there.but my supporter complete his one year next month (april 2014) but in between this year he spent 3 months in india because of his daughter marriage. I want to know that his one year consider from april 2013 to april 2014 or not . 3 months are also consider in his one year or he will complete his 365 days in canada to complete his eligibility.please do revert as soon as possible.it will be appreciated .

please suggest me .i realy need ur help .

Aug 27, 2013
ashu_chhabra11 said:
dear team ,
I have a question regarding eligibility criteria for mpnp program , my supporter who is permanent resident of manitoba and he is a retired person and his son is also a PR in manitoba from very long period and well settled there.but my supporter complete his one year next month (april 2014) but in between this year he spent 3 months in india because of his daughter marriage. I want to know that his one year consider from april 2013 to april 2014 or not . 3 months are also consider in his one year or he will complete his 365 days in canada to complete his eligibility.please do revert as soon as possible.it will be appreciated .

please suggest me .i realy need ur help .