+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RE: IMM 1000 Record of Landing

captainivan

Jul 6, 2017
Good day everyone. I hope everyone's application process is moving smoothly.

I have a situation here, when I passed the necessary documents needed to apply for a Canadian Citizenship, I passed the original copy (my only copy) of my IMM 1000 Permanent Resident Landing Document.

Now, I'm required to bring the 'original' documents that I've attached on my application on the oath taking ceremony registration procedure.

Should I make actions like getting a copy of IMM 1000 through one of their offices? Or should I no longer worry about bringing this document as they (IRCC) already have my original copy of IMM 1000 on file?

YaSaKo

Mar 29, 2018
Good day everyone. I hope everyone's application process is moving smoothly.

I have a situation here, when I passed the necessary documents needed to apply for a Canadian Citizenship, I passed the original copy (my only copy) of my IMM 1000 Permanent Resident Landing Document.

Now, I'm required to bring the 'original' documents that I've attached on my application on the oath taking ceremony registration procedure.

Should I make actions like getting a copy of IMM 1000 through one of their offices? Or should I no longer worry about bringing this document as they (IRCC) already have my original copy of IMM 1000 on file?
Did someone asked you to show the original record of landing to take the oath? I have been asked to provide the original record of landing to take the oath and I don't even have a copy. In fact, I never submitted the record of landing to take the test.

Last edited: