+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445


Discussion in 'Education' started by Anitamelo, May 15, 2019.

  1. Greeting folks .
    Please wish find out if I can be granted a visa to return to Canada after 5 years out of Canada .i was on a study visa but unfortunately did not complete studies had to return home lost both parents .so I was requested to come back to my country to succeed the family businesses as the only child ..what are my chances if I intend going back to take a short business diploma
    Please any ideas or advise will be of grate help
  2. Impossible for anyone to comment without some more info on your profile. No reason necessarily why you should not qualify for another permit if your case is good enough and you can support why you cut short your previous attendance, but that is just a personal opinion. Unless you try you will never know and a forum cannot do more than speculate .

Share This Page