+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

re-entry visa

Jocelyn

Aug 20, 2008
i also need to ask this. my canada visa says multiple entry and the expiry date is may 2010. do i need to apply for a re-entry visa? where should i apply for it. thank u again

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Jocelyn said:
i also need to ask this. my canada visa says multiple entry and the expiry date is may 2010. do i need to apply for a re-entry visa? where should i apply for it. thank u again
No. It is valid to May 10.

PMM

betsai

Aug 2, 2011
hi,
i am planning for vacation in the philippines and i heard i could get a re-entry visa in sheattle...i was wondering how many days for the processing and how much will it cost me?what are the requirements?is it possible for me to just send it?if its possible-what is the exact address where i could send it?
thanks

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
Hi, there. I applied my re-entry visa in Buffalo. They have an address in ON Canada. so you don't need to send the international mail.

How to Apply for Your Temporary Resident Visa
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/visas/trv-apply_demande-vrt.aspx?view=d
If your mailing address is in Canada:

Taking advantage of our proximity to the Canadian border, we have made arrangements to have your mail collected in Canada. Your documents will be mailed back to you from Canada.
The Post Office in Fort Erie will not accept commercial courier deliveries (courier packages must be sent to the Buffalo, NY address).

If you wish for us to return your documents to you, please purchase two prepaid 24 x 32 cm Xpresspost - National envelopes at any Canada Post retail outlet.
Enclose one envelope in the other envelope. This second envelope we will use for when we need to mail you. Add the documents you wish to send to us.
Complete the mailing label on the return envelope showing your full mailing address in the "Deliver To" field and the Fort Erie Post Office box address (below) in the "Return Address" field.
Make a note of the tracking number for each envelope.
If you chose to not provide us with a return envelope, we will mail you via regular mail (US Postal Service First Class Mail).

If you have already provided us with a return envelope do not send us a 2nd envelope if you mail us more documents later.

Send your mail to:

Canadian Consulate General
Immigration Regional Program Centre
P.O. Box 660
Fort Erie, Ontario
L2A 6R6

plussy

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
NOC Code......
LIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
betsai said:
hi,
i am planning for vacation in the philippines and i heard i could get a re-entry visa in sheattle...i was wondering how many days for the processing and how much will it cost me?what are the requirements?is it possible for me to just send it?if its possible-what is the exact address where i could send it?
thanks
Hi Betsai,

Check out this link too...

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/seattle/visas/apply-how_a_demande-comment.aspx?lang=eng

hawk0404

Jan 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
i hope sooon...
Passport Req..
i hope sooon...
JoyceLam said:
Hi, there. I applied my re-entry visa in Buffalo. They have an address in ON Canada. so you don't need to send the international mail.

How to Apply for Your Temporary Resident Visa
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/visas/trv-apply_demande-vrt.aspx?view=d
If your mailing address is in Canada:

Taking advantage of our proximity to the Canadian border, we have made arrangements to have your mail collected in Canada. Your documents will be mailed back to you from Canada.
The Post Office in Fort Erie will not accept commercial courier deliveries (courier packages must be sent to the Buffalo, NY address).

If you wish for us to return your documents to you, please purchase two prepaid 24 x 32 cm Xpresspost - National envelopes at any Canada Post retail outlet.
Enclose one envelope in the other envelope. This second envelope we will use for when we need to mail you. Add the documents you wish to send to us.
Complete the mailing label on the return envelope showing your full mailing address in the "Deliver To" field and the Fort Erie Post Office box address (below) in the "Return Address" field.
Make a note of the tracking number for each envelope.
If you chose to not provide us with a return envelope, we will mail you via regular mail (US Postal Service First Class Mail).

If you have already provided us with a return envelope do not send us a 2nd envelope if you mail us more documents later.

Send your mail to:

P.O. Box 660
Fort Erie, Ontario
L2A 6R6
Hi there Joycelam,

u posted that your TRV is on process...just wondering when did u get it approved? I am applying to & planning to go for a vacation on Dec, you think if i file if August 16, 2011, my Visa will be finished before Dec.? Does anyone knows how long is the processing time? Thanks!

CAMIL

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
28 days is the processing time in seattle my brother just got his re-entry visa from seatlle.

vikasapr

Aug 7, 2011
Hi,

I have to renew my visa too. I am on work permit that I already renewed. Since I am near Vancouver I am thinking to go to Seattle and get my passport stamped with a new multiple entry visa before it expires next month.

I was under the impression that it could be done in a matter of a day or two at the most.

Did your brother apply by mail? Also while applying did he live in US or Canada?

Thanks.

CAMIL said:
28 days is the processing time in seattle my brother just got his re-entry visa from seatlle.

CAMIL

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
By mail send it thrue Fed ex.very easy to apply for re entry in seattle or buffalo.its depend in where you are.we live alberta that why we applied in sattle.Just go to the website then you only need the documents checklist,outside canada form and personnal information,picture,money order payable to general consulate of canada.f you apply multiple 150 if single 75...just go look to the webste everything is there.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
If you have a US visa then by all means apply in person. Just am not sure if they have the one-day processing back. There was a post before that somebody got the TRV in two days(?) I hope the member who got TRV in two days responds.

vikasapr said:
Hi,

I have to renew my visa too. I am on work permit that I already renewed. Since I am near Vancouver I am thinking to go to Seattle and get my passport stamped with a new multiple entry visa before it expires next month.

I was under the impression that it could be done in a matter of a day or two at the most.

Did your brother apply by mail? Also while applying did he live in US or Canada?

Thanks.

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Ladysmith, British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vikasapr said:
Hi,

Thanks.
hi vika, just wondering if you were able to apply for re-entry visa in Seattle?and if so, how long did it took you to process the application?thank you, i am planning to take a vacation this coming dec. so wondering if i can make it..

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Ladysmith, British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAMIL said:
hi camil, you said that your brother applied for a reentry visa at seattle and it took 28 days right?which address did he sent to?i am planning of taking trip on the 12 of december do u think i can get my visa by that time?thank you

Prettyg

Jan 24, 2012
Good day!
My husband and i are planning to take a short vacation to philippines on december 2012. I am under live in caregiver program and holds a working visa with expiry date of 2013.
Unfortunately, my husband's working visa expired last 2010 but still have valid work permit.

How can we apply for re entry visa.
Please help. Thank you and God bless!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You can send your TRV app either to Buffalo or Seattle:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/visas/trv-apply_demande-vrt.aspx?view=d (Buffalo)

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/seattle/visas/trv-apply_demande-vrt.aspx?view=d (Seattle)

Prettyg said:
Good day!
My husband and i are planning to take a short vacation to philippines on december 2012. I am under live in caregiver program and holds a working visa with expiry date of 2013.
Unfortunately, my husband's working visa expired last 2010 but still have valid work permit.

How can we apply for re entry visa.
Please help. Thank you and God bless!

singlemom

Star Member
May 9, 2011
need help please... I'm going to submit my application for TRV, is this the correct address...

P.O Box 660
Fort Erie, Ontario
L2A 6R6