+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-entry visa (to those who applied recently)

shangi

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey everyone...

does anyone here have tried applying for a re-entry visa recently? If you're one please I need your help... I was planning to get a re-entry visa anytime from now for a vacation to my homeland later. I was browsing for answers but unfortunately not all are the same and it made me more confused. Perhaps the best way is to get direct answers from those who have experienced getting one.

First, where did you apply? what are the requirements needed?

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
shangi said:
hey everyone...

does anyone here have tried applying for a re-entry visa recently? If you're one please I need your help... I was planning to get a re-entry visa anytime from now for a vacation to my homeland later. I was browsing for answers but unfortunately not all are the same and it made me more confused. Perhaps the best way is to get direct answers from those who have experienced getting one.

First, where did you apply? what are the requirements needed?
If you are already in Canada, you have to apply your visa in any Canadian visa office in USA. This visa is not processed within Canada. Use the form IMM5257.

shangi

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do i need a letter from employer to get one or just my work permit? thanks...

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
It is always good to send an updated offer of employment to avoid questions. Go through the application package and there is a check list of documents you need to submit to the visa office. If you follow the instructions properly, nothing should go wrong. You need not to ask these questions here.. all your possible questions have answers on CIC web site.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp