+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

re-entry for Working Holiday Visa

H.A.N.Y

Jan 27, 2011
Hi Everybody!
Just a little question......I have Working Holiday Visa in Canada till September 2011(from Czech republic), but I need to go home for one week next month because my little brother is getting married and I just have to be there! When I was looking in my passport I found two opposite informations..... one (on the sticker) says No_Of Entries - MULTIPLE but the paper I´ve got from officer on airport says Does Not Authorize Re-Entry. So I pretty much don´t know if I can go or not.......can you help me please? Thanks so much

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You have a multiple entry visa (TRV pasted on passport). Your WP alone does not allow you to enter Canada; you need a valid TRV. So if your TRV is still valid when you come back and a valid WP then you should be okay.

H.A.N.Y said:
Hi Everybody!
Just a little question......I have Working Holiday Visa in Canada till September 2011(from Czech republic), but I need to go home for one week next month because my little brother is getting married and I just have to be there! When I was looking in my passport I found two opposite informations..... one (on the sticker) says No_Of Entries - MULTIPLE but the paper I´ve got from officer on airport says Does Not Authorize Re-Entry. So I pretty much don´t know if I can go or not.......can you help me please? Thanks so much

H.A.N.Y

Jan 27, 2011
Oh thank you so much! My Travel Visa has same date like Working Holiday one that should be o.k. Thanks again, you made my day! ;D

the fly

Mar 14, 2011
all it means is that the work permit itself isn't sufficient for re-entry.

in other words make sure you have your passport with you as well as the permit when you are going back.