+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re do sponsor application for my spouse

hondacura

Apr 18, 2013
Need help

Here is my story. My wife paperwork have gone well on May 8 2012 interview. Till, her background declaration is mistakenly filling in wrong. Hong Kong wants her Vietnam police clearance since she states that she has stayed in Ha Noi, Vietnam, for 8 consecutive months, but her visa shows. One 6 months multiple entries, and couple are 30 days validation. She actually never stays longer than 3 months on her 6 months multiple entries.

I have gone over her old passport and questions her why. She does not realized she still has her old passport. Her filling in dates also incorrect in personal history. Her history dates are slight off track, but it is not much off.

Hong Kong sends an appeal form to me, so I can appeal. due to my working schedule, I don't think I can make to my wife appeal. Then, I cancel an appeal appointment.

I now think I want to re do all the applications for her.
My questions are: do I need to leave all the information in personal history of background declaration, Vietnam Police Clearance,as the way is prior? and or I may add extra information and explanation on separate page why her visa is denied, scan her old passport for supporting documents. Or I just remove her 8 consecutive months of her personal history in background declaration and act like it is never existing on second time application. There is no way for her to get Vietnam police clearance in Hanoi since her passport stamps state her, she has multiple entries with stamps on it. She ever stays longer than 6 months straight and her register does not exist in Vietnam. I don't like remove her information on her Vietnam personal history. Visa office in Hong Kong may thinks she tells lie about her history. This will be her second time for application.

I need help here, what shall I do? I need the answer before I will hand my applications

Reason is I want to re do all application. I have a daughter and she is 4 months old. I will do her paper too. She will go through Application for Citizenship Certificate and this procedure will take up a year.

MadeInCanada

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
If I understand what you are saying correctly, since she had never stayed longer than the 6 months she would not be required to get the police records.

If her passport is not showing the 8 month stay, I do not understand how she could have been there that long. Perhaps it is best to write the information based on the passport stamps?

No, you should not leave any information out. They will probably have the information on file from the last application. If they find you have not given all information they may refuse the application based on misrepresentation.

Yes, you can write a separate letter explaining the situation.

I am sure that other more experienced members will reply.

Take Care
MadeInCanada

hondacura

Apr 18, 2013
MadeInCanada

Thanks, you have a good point. For sure, I don't want to jeopardize her papers. This is what I will do by explaining on the separate paper and print out her old passport with date stamps on it. The supporting document will help her. This scenario is only holding her back, otherwise, she would be in Canada last year. I have no problem of going to Hanoi for her Vietnam Police Clearance Certificate. The point is here. First of all, she makes an error by not explain clearly. Her old passport states that her visa is multiple entry with couple single entry. I have seen her passport stamps. Finally, no point for her and I go to Vietnam to have her police clearance certificate since she is never registered and stayed longer than 3 months.

Thank you, MadeInCanada.

Cheers