+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-do Medical / Med Extensions / 2018 MR batch

iamgursingh

May 11, 2019
Hi guys! Earlier today I received an email from my lawyer about taking another medical test. I haven't yet received any formal request from CIC itself but the email suggests pretty much another redo.

I've never left country for the last four years since July 2015. And I don't have any medical history. Never visited any doctor for any reason as I'm fit and fine.

Anyway here's my timeline and the content from email...

AR - JAN 2, 2018
AOR - FEB 13
MR - MAY 24, 2018
Another Med Req - MAY 29, 2019

Email : "... Please be advised that the medical(s) under IME(s) 1433xxxx are now or will expire within the next 90 days and cannot be reassessed. Please take the attachments sent in a separate email under the new IME(s) 1508xxxx to an approved Panel Physician and have the medical(s) completed..."

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi guys! Earlier today I received an email from my lawyer about taking another medical test. I haven't yet received any formal request from CIC itself but the email suggests pretty much another redo.

I've never left country for the last four years since July 2015. And I don't have any medical history. Never visited any doctor for any reason as I'm fit and fine.

Anyway here's my timeline and the content from email...

AR - JAN 2, 2018
AOR - FEB 13
MR - MAY 24, 2018
Another Med Req - MAY 29, 2019

Email : "... Please be advised that the medical(s) under IME(s) 1433xxxx are now or will expire within the next 90 days and cannot be reassessed. Please take the attachments sent in a separate email under the new IME(s) 1508xxxx to an approved Panel Physician and have the medical(s) completed..."
Has IRCC actually requested another medical or is this just your lawyer saying to do it? Medicals can be extended.

iamgursingh

May 11, 2019
Has IRCC actually requested another medical or is this just your lawyer saying to do it? Medicals can be extended.
Yeah sure medicals can be extended but I haven't talked to cic about it. And yeah my lawyer or my representative received the email from some department at CIC ( IRCC.CECSCDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCSCEC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca).

I haven't talked to him yet. His office opens at 9 CT. So will contact him soon to get more info on this.

Most likely it's just a reminder that my medical is about to expire and I should be ready for it in case it's not extended.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Yeah sure medicals can be extended but I haven't talked to cic about it. And yeah my lawyer or my representative received the email from some department at CIC ( IRCC.CECSCDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCSCEC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca).

I haven't talked to him yet. His office opens at 9 CT. So will contact him soon to get more info on this.

Most likely it's just a reminder that my medical is about to expire and I should be ready for it in case it's not extended.
It came from IRCC, so it is a medical request, not a reminder. You need to do another medical.

iamgursingh

May 11, 2019
Guess what got IM1017 as well. Booked another medical test for June 4th. Gotta pay $330 for nothing. :(:eek: I hope no one else gets a re-test.

dreamerx10

Jul 22, 2015
I called cic today.. they said background check in progress... And i asked if i had to do medical again.. they said no need... We might extend it if we feel the need to