+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re do application for my wife.

hondacura

Apr 18, 2013
Need help

Here is my story. My wife paperwork have gone well. Till, her background declaration is mistakenly filling in wrong. Hong Kong wants her Vietnam police clearance since she states that she has stayed in Ha Noi, Vietnam, for 8 consecutive months, but her visa shows. One 6 months multiple entries, and couple are 30 days validation.

I have gone over her old passport and questions her why. She does not realized she still has her old passport. Her filling in dates also incorrect in personal history. Her history dates are slight off track, but it is not much off.

Hong Kong sends an appeal form to me, so I can appeal. due to my working schedule, I don't think I can make to my wife appeal. Then, I cancel an appeal appointment.

I now think I want to re do all the applications for her.
My questions are: do I need to leave all the information, Vietnam Police Clearance,as the way is prior? and I may add extra information and explanation on separate page why her visa is denied. scan her old passport for supporting documents. Or I just remove her 8 consecutive months of her personal history. There is no way to get her Vietnam police clearance in Ha noi for her since her passport stamps state her, she has multiple entries with stamp on it.

I need help here, what shall I do?

Reason is I want to re do all application. I have a daughter and she is 4 months old. I will do her paper too. She will go through Application for Citizenship Certificate and this procedure will take up a year.