+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re change of address

gvkvinay

Jan 27, 2021
Hi guys i'm having quick question ?
i applied for spousal sponsorship for my wife and my question is i'm sponsor and i'm changing the address so even i have to update this to IRCC or only Principal applicant address changes only need to be updated .

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
i applied for spousal sponsorship for my wife and my question is i'm sponsor and i'm changing the address so even i have to update this to IRCC or only Principal applicant address changes only need to be updated .
You should update too

MJSPARV

Sep 17, 2020
but while im trying to do in webform it showing only for principal applicant, so im confused
We did a webform saying "the sponsor's address is this and the applicant's address is this" I think we picked "other" for the reason for the webform. In our case both applicant and sponsor still shared the address but we said the address for each of us separately in the webform to be extra clear that we needed both the applicant and sponsor addresses changed.

Reactions: armoured

kalpanaT

Aug 18, 2021
Are you able to change the address sucessfully?
Can you please guide me for the same.
Actually we have tried twice using the ECAS but its not showing the change.