+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: Applying PR under LCP class need help on spousal application

kurtis226

Mar 1, 2012
Hi I`m applying PR soon under the Live in Caregiver program together with my family. But me and my wife are not in good terms and I`ve decided not to include her on the application. We have two kid`s, I`m including them on the application.

I`m sending the application without her, just me and my 2 kid`s. My question is, thus my application with my kids will get affected if I will not include her on the application? Or should I file a divorce first before the application?

Thank`s

fhj1203

Star Member
May 18, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Doc's Request.
27-07-2011
AOR Received.
22-10-2010
Med's Done....
26-07-2011
Interview........
09-05-2012
Passport Req..
09-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2012
LANDED..........
09-05-2012
kurtis226 said:
Hi I`m applying PR soon under the Live in Caregiver program together with my family. But me and my wife are not in good terms and I`ve decided not to include her on the application. We have two kid`s, I`m including them on the application.

I`m sending the application without her, just me and my 2 kid`s. My question is, thus my application with my kids will get affected if I will not include her on the application? Or should I file a divorce first before the application?

Thank`s

it will not get affected but she will give you the rights to bring your kids here withour her,I remembered the husband of my cousin is not included in her application but agreed to let the kids to go with her without her..if she will cause a problem to you by not being cooperative to do the paper works of your kids then file the divorce and do it now while still waiting for the time to file your pr..if you want post this question to the foreign worker category lots of caregiver there and definitely lots of positive answers and maybe they can help you to decide what to do..

nester

Aug 12, 2011
manila, philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
toronto/2015
kurtis226 said:

Thank`s
There is no more LCP. Caregiver was recently included in the economic class, where skilled workers are also included. This is now a big problem for us who are caught in the middle of the changes... we do not know now what processing time applies because there have been so much delay since the latter part of last year.

In the new procedure, you (principal applicant) will have to become PR first, unlike the LCP where they process sponsor and dependents at the same time.