+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-applying from Philippines

Dorabach

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
Hello everyone. Is it still possible to get result before august or by early august if I relodge my application today? Please advise me. Applying from Philippines

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You are applying for a new study permit. IRCC stated that applications in before mid May would have have response by August so there is no guarantee since it is mid-June. Hopefully you addressed all the reasons for your first refusal.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello everyone. Is it still possible to get result before august or by early august if I relodge my application today? Please advise me. Applying from Philippines
Copy paste from ircc

Study permit outside Canada

8 weeks
Processing study permit applications for the fall 2021 semester
If you submitted your complete study permit application (including your biometrics and immigration medical exam) by May 15, 2021, you should get a decision by August 6, 2021, in time to attend the fall semester.
We’ll process complete applications submitted after May 15, 2021, as quickly as possible—but we can’t guarantee that you’ll get a final decision before the fall semester begins.

dawit Melesse

Aug 1, 2020
Copy paste from ircc

Study permit outside Canada

8 weeks
Processing study permit applications for the fall 2021 semester
If you submitted your complete study permit application (including your biometrics and immigration medical exam) by May 15, 2021, you should get a decision by August 6, 2021, in time to attend the fall semester.
We’ll process complete applications submitted after May 15, 2021, as quickly as possible—but we can’t guarantee that you’ll get a final decision before the fall semester begins.
Hello there,
I have submitted my application on may 15, 2021 but by the time I didn't do medical.Then I did upfront after I submit my application on June 08,2021 & upload it through webform following that on June 11, 2021 I got ghost update that I passed the medical. Yet the review has not started. So what do you think of about my timeline, I mean Will they start my eligibility soon? Will I get decision on August 06,2021? I know you no one can tell for sure but I want your option from experience. Thank you. @Simba112

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Too early to re-apply, imho. Without getting a gcms notes to know your exact refusal reason, you just risk another refusal. Also, the processing time posted in IRCC website is just an estimate on the average time. You may or may not get a decision before the fall semester starts. Suggest to defer to Winter 2022 semester so that you have ample time to file a better application.

Reactions: Naturgrl