+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-applying for a TRV after being denied

mehmeh

Star Member
Jan 23, 2007
Hi there!

Prior to my landing in Canada, I wrote a letter to the Embassy requesting for my mom to be allowed to come to Canada at the same time with me since I got no other dependent aside from her. - Got denied

I helped her apply for a multiple TRV and stated she plans to stay for 6months. - Got denied again

My present situation: 'Already landed in Canada for 18 months, got a full-time job, have just submitted sponsorship application for my mom last month.

My question is: If I invite her to come for a visit to Canada again, is there a possibility that she will get approval this time? My uncle & aunt who already got their visas were planning to come for a tour to Canada & US on September. I was hoping my mom could also come with them 'coz we missed each other already. She also has a US visa, just needed a visa to come here.

Thanks for any comment you can give.

jasbir78

Star Member
Nov 19, 2007
the thing is office is not satisfied that ur mother would leave canada at the end of her stay.
Best wud be to contact your local MP office and ask him to get proper reasons for refusals. MP will get ans very quick and then u can apply again.