+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-applying after withdrawing case last year...plz help

gtaark

Jun 17, 2010
Hi...

I had applied in March 2009 when I was working in a different company and I was working as an Accountant, but the previous company refused to give me a letter and I had to withdraw my case. I had sent the application to Sydney and received an approval from them, but was not able to attain a reference letter within 120 days so I had an argument with my employer and I quit the job and also withdrew the case. In the Gulf region its very hard to get an employment letter and plus for some they dont even give a contract :(

I am planning to re-apply now. I am currently working as a Financial Analyst with duties of an Accounting Analyst in an Asset Management firm. My supervisor is the “Head – Asset Management”. Will this work? As my job title Financial Analyst is in NOC code of 1112 and Accounting Analyst which is my job description is in NOC code 1111. And this time my manager is willing to provide me a letter and my contract states my job title as a Financial Analyst.

1. Will there be any problems as previously I had applied and withdrew the case as I didn’t have proof to prove my work as an Accountant…and now also if I apply I will not be able to furnish any reference letters from my previous company.

Kindly give me any advise on my case….really appreciate it.

Thanks

asif ghouri

Nov 2, 2009
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
17-01-2011
Med's Done....
Decision Made 13-04-2012
pankajpatel302 said:
How to withdraw 2006 file and re-apply in 2010?

I am new hear I hava so maany queries here.

I applied my file in 2006 but there is no response of embassy.

I want to withdraw my file. How to withthdraw file?
Can I get my application fees back?

I want to apply again in New fast track process. I don't have any problem for points. I am master degree, wife is graduate and relative is in Canada. I can get more points to pass.

Can anybody suggest how to withdraw file and apply again?

Any disadvantage to withdraw and applyyy again? Please help me
i would like to suggest u to apply with new policy and don't withdraw ur previous case. God forbid if u have any problem in ur new case then ur prevoius case will be in the way. i am also in the same boat my previous case is in process and now i have applied in fast track. i think u can't withdraw ur money now because u have already received ur letter of continue interest last year in which embassy mentioned that u can withdraw ur case within 90 days and now this time is over. don't think about ur previous case and go ahead.

Jun 17, 2010
asif ghouri said:
i would like to suggest u to apply with new policy and don't withdraw ur previous case. God forbid if u have any problem in ur new case then ur prevoius case will be in the way. i am also in the same boat my previous case is in process and now i have applied in fast track. i think u can't withdraw ur money now because u have already received ur letter of continue interest last year in which embassy mentioned that u can withdraw ur case within 90 days and now this time is over. don't think about ur previous case and go ahead.

i have paid 1100 dollar for my family application fee. I want fees back to re-apply in fast track process. Please help me

gtaark

Jun 17, 2010
Hi...

I had applied in March 2009 when I was working in a different company and I was working as an Accountant, but the previous company refused to give me a letter and I had to withdraw my case. I had sent the application to Sydney and received an approval from them, but was not able to attain a reference letter within 120 days so I had an argument with my employer and I quit the job and also withdrew the case. In the Gulf region its very hard to get an employment letter and plus for some they dont even give a contract

I am planning to re-apply now. I am currently working as a Financial Analyst with duties of an Accounting Analyst in an Asset Management firm. My supervisor is the “Head – Asset Management”. Will this work? As my job title Financial Analyst is in NOC code of 1112 and Accounting Analyst which is my job description is in NOC code 1111. And this time my manager is willing to provide me a letter and my contract states my job title as a Financial Analyst.

1. Will there be any problems as previously I had applied and withdrew the case as I didn't have proof to prove my work as an Accountant...and now also if I apply I will not be able to furnish any reference letters from my previous company.

Kindly give me any advise on my case....really appreciate it.

Thanks