+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-apply immediately after refusal>> Need advice please!

janeyboss

Aug 23, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Manila
Guys, please give me advice here. I was denied of a TRV last August 16. The reason for the refusal was Regulations 179. Is it okay if I reapply a week after? my travel date is on october, for 3 weeks only. so i think i still have time to reapply because the processing time here in manila is only for 15 working days

By the way, it was my friend (girl) who invited me. The purpose of visit is to reunite with her, celebrate thanksgiving and of course for tourism.

I female, 23 years old and single.

Here are the docs I submitted before:

*Letter of intent
*Completed Application forms
*Notarized Invitation letter with supporting docs (scanned only because the original was sent by my friend directly to canadian embassy manila)
*Visa fee and 2 pictures
*Travel itinerary and proposed tour schedule I made myself
*2 Metrobank passbooks, 1 peso savings account P250,000 and Foreign account $2,670
*1 Metrobank Bank certificate P105, 000
*COE (I am the general manager of our family's business, *Contractor*) Monthly income: P40,000
*Approved LOA letter
*Declaration of Trust (Business)as my mother entrusted it to me.
*Business Permit, ITR, DTI and 2 scanned copies of company bank accounts
*****FYI, the business is under my mother's name, not mine but I am her trustee
*2 photocopied land titles under my name (3 hectares)
*Declaration of revocable living trust : I am one of her successors since my father died last year. I included all the properties under my mom's name. Since I am the eldest, I stated that I am the one managing it all. Is it irrelevant to include it????
*My father's death certificate (as proof that i need to comeback since my mom and 2 sisters are left here)
*My birth certificate
*Letter of withdrawal of work permit application from the canadian embassy last sept 2010 and letter of explanation why i withdrew it
*Funds available for visit: 4,000 USD

I don't know where I went wrong. Please give me feedback on this.

By the way, here are the additional docs I will include in my new application:

*My Income tax return 2011
*My friend sent me 3,000 CAD worth of her personal cheque as proof that she will assist me while I'm in Canada
*Original 2 land titles under my name
*Original Business docs as proof that it is authentic
*Notarized COE and LOA
*Employment job description

Guys, do you think I have a better chance now? Need advices please.. Please reply ASAP. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

NT_PH

Mar 19, 2011
Davao
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 21,2011
janeyboss said:
GUYS, PLEASE HELP ME :(
hello sis MAybe your frend did not meet the Income of the whole year... if you are the invitor you need to have a income almost 45,000 cad. or 60,000 cad.. and it depend of how many they in the family here in Canada.

janeyboss

Aug 23, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Manila
hello NT_PH.. thanks for the reply. My friend has annual income of 46,000+ in a year. I have a copy of her ITR. This time, she sent me her personal cheque worth 3,000 CAD as proof of her assistance. Do you think it will help? I don't know where i went wrong. if its because of my age and status. thats kinda unfair, does it mean all singles and young don't have the right to visit canada. I don't know what else to do. :(

cljw31

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
janeyboss said:
My friend is actually single. Her entire family is in Canada but she lives alone. She's a SPED teacher there.
Your issue is that you need to prove that you WILL leave Canada after your trip! That's what regulation 179 is about. Officers uses regulation 179 to reject applicants that they believe will stay in Canada illegally after their trip! the problem is not who your friend is or how much she make a year or what she does for a living, the reason you were rejected was because the Visa Officers doesn't believe you will leave Canada after your visit. Canadian government doesn't care why you visit Canada or who you visit, they just care whether you'll stay in Canada illegally after your stay.

ralte

Sep 23, 2012
Hello there,

I was denied TRV to attend a conference in Montreal - this was my first time applying Canada TRV and again the very first time my visa application is ever rejected. I have travelled to Austria, Sweden, South Africa, Taiwan and Singapore.

The reasons Canadian high comission in Delhi rejected me were the usual : ties in canada and India, financial and personal assets, which according to them was not strong enough.

And yes, i am a 32 male, single and a medical doctor working on a regular basis/permanently at an hiv hospice. But mind you, seriously no intention of ever living abroad. I was shocked to hear/read about the rejection. This was in mid august.

I re applied immediately after a week with a stronger cover letter with more description of my job profile, relevance of my attending the conference, and this time ive also added an affidavit of land property whch my parents has kept in my name valued at Rs. 5 lakhs only ( i guess this is contrary to what others are saying here with values having to be higher than 10 lakhs et etc) - this was the only new document i added besides the usual permission letter from employer and etc.

There has also been lots of comments regarding the amount of money one has to have in their account. But i have only around 1.2 lakhs and i didnt bother to put extra before the application ( again this is against what many so called visa advisors/agent will advise you).

Since i have already bought/paid the return flight tickets and hotel accomodations - it made me more determined to re apply.

So after 2 weeks from lodging my application for a Single Entry TRV/Tourist/Visitor visa (add lots of prayers) - i got a call from my travel agent yesterday that Indeed they have GRANTED me THE visa for Canada.

To all the applications who have been rejected the first time - who are single/un married, young/mid age, not much money in account, no huge land propery to show - dont loose heart. Anything is possible. I wish you all the best, continue chasing your dreams.

acee

Apr 8, 2013
ralte said:
Hello there,

I was denied TRV to attend a conference in Montreal - this was my first time applying Canada TRV and again the very first time my visa application is ever rejected. I have travelled to Austria, Sweden, South Africa, Taiwan and Singapore.

The reasons Canadian high comission in Delhi rejected me were the usual : ties in canada and India, financial and personal assets, which according to them was not strong enough.

And yes, i am a 32 male, single and a medical doctor working on a regular basis/permanently at an hiv hospice. But mind you, seriously no intention of ever living abroad. I was shocked to hear/read about the rejection. This was in mid august.

I re applied immediately after a week with a stronger cover letter with more description of my job profile, relevance of my attending the conference, and this time ive also added an affidavit of land property whch my parents has kept in my name valued at Rs. 5 lakhs only ( i guess this is contrary to what others are saying here with values having to be higher than 10 lakhs et etc) - this was the only new document i added besides the usual permission letter from employer and etc.

There has also been lots of comments regarding the amount of money one has to have in their account. But i have only around 1.2 lakhs and i didnt bother to put extra before the application ( again this is against what many so called visa advisors/agent will advise you).

Since i have already bought/paid the return flight tickets and hotel accomodations - it made me more determined to re apply.

So after 2 weeks from lodging my application for a Single Entry TRV/Tourist/Visitor visa (add lots of prayers) - i got a call from my travel agent yesterday that Indeed they have GRANTED me THE visa for Canada.

To all the applications who have been rejected the first time - who are single/un married, young/mid age, not much money in account, no huge land propery to show - dont loose heart. Anything is possible. I wish you all the best, continue chasing your dreams.

Good day Sir Ralte,

My application is also refused last month single entry tourist visa and i would like to try again can you please send us your sample of invitation letter this will be big help for us thank you and god bless.

berry0014

Nov 18, 2015
i submitted my visa for Canada TRV, the application is still in process, the hotel booking and air ticket that i provided with application is due on 16th Dec,

my question is that: if my hotel booking and air ticket expire while in process, do it will cause me refusal?

please help!

Marinka

Nov 24, 2015
Hello everybody,
My husband got refusal for visitor visa 18 November (he wants to visit me and his nephew while we are studying in Canada). But they gave one reason about not enafe money for traveling to Canada (he shows big amount of money actually). He wants to resent it with explanation about money in letter. My questions are:
1.We suppose to rewrite application form or sent that old first one?
2. He wrote explanation about his income and funds in explanation letter but I am not sure if they really check documents. Should we mention something in application form about extra information in letter?
3. should we use USI from his refusal letter or keep it empty?
thanks a lot

Vendi

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
My TRV was rejected last week due to
1.financial status and assets
2.purpose of travel
3.financial ties in canada and in my residences country
4.travel history
Can I first travel first to some country before I reapply can I get a letter from my MP and Minister will that help in my next application and notorisation plz help advise

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My TRV was rejected last week due to
1.financial status and assets
2.purpose of travel
3.financial ties in canada and in my residences country
4.travel history
Can I first travel first to some country before I reapply
Travel history is just one refusal ground + it is not as important as the other grounds for which you were refused.

It won't help if you travel to another country before you reapply if you are unable to prove that you have a strong financial situation in your home country/country of residence + if you are unable to prove you have a genuine reason to visit.

BTW by travel history, IRCC would like to see travel to the US, UK, EU, Australia, NZ, etc.

can I get a letter from my MP and Minister will that help in my next application and notorisation plz help advise
A letter from the MP will not influence a visa decision

Vendi

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Thanks what would be the perfect way to put as purpose of travel because I just want to go for a visit

Shary123

Dec 13, 2018
I have refusel from canada in study category.i have remain 20 days for classes.can I reapply just now.with increase some documents