+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re apply for Sister and her husband's TRV.

ranjit2014

Oct 18, 2014
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
10-12-2014
Med's Request
18-12-2014
Med's Done....
27-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
DM and PPR on 23 feb
VISA ISSUED...
visa received 5th march
LANDED..........
May be in MAY :)
HI

My Sister and Her husband applied for TRV to Attend my convocation for my CPA Designation. they got refusal today by saying "
Grounds for refusal:

· Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada."

they applied for 21 days visit specifying day to day itinerary with cost

Financial back ground and ties
Brother in law is farmer and have 20 acres of land. earning around 1.5 million india rupees. and file his ITR mentioning that.
they have shown 800000INR in saving account and 800000 in Fixed deposits

Family Ties
He have 60 years of mother and two daughter in India studying in Grade 1 and 3
my sister is doing dress sewing boutique. my parents are also in india aged mother 60 year and father 63.
My sister and her husband are travelling alone and for these three weeks , there mother will take care of children and they have school to continue.
Travelling history
none.
Document they have attached
application form
family history
Income tax Returns
bank statement .
Property valuations and Letter from Chartered accountant.
Letter from the school for the daughters.
Affidavit stating the intent to return india and about the take care of daughter by there grand mother.

Family ties in Canada
Me and my wife are PR in Canada since 2015.

I completed my CPA(Certified Professional Accountant) and on march 10 I have my convocation and i booked 2 seats for my Sister and her husband.

Document from my side
Letter of invitation
Convocation documents
PR cards copy of both of us .
employment letter
T4.s
NOA for 2 Years
Banks statements for 3 months (Balance more than CAD 100,000)

Is there case was week, thats why it got refusal,
should i reapply for them (earlier they applied from india through VAC and got decision in 1 week), How long it takes if i apply Online .
what extra documents should i include. or any change in there application required,
and what are the chances they will get approval this time.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
HI

My Sister and Her husband applied for TRV to Attend my convocation for my CPA Designation. they got refusal today by saying "
Grounds for refusal:
1. Possibly the first question that a visa officer would think: Why would you invite your sister and her husband to attend your convocation? Why not your parents? Or why not your parents and your sister?

2. As a farmer, does your brother-in-law pay income taxes? Most farmers seem to avoid paying taxes by claiming exemptions under a specific section of the income tax rules. As farmer who files his ITRs, it would help if he submits his income tax returns for the last 2-3 years.

3. IMO, your brother-in-law has not established that he is a farmer/has a farm business.

4. Property valuations by a CA do not work on their own. They should include copies of the property ownership documents + property tax receipts + financial investments, etc.

5. What documents did your sister submit to prove her employment ties?

6. Affidavits do not work/a waste of money. Hard evidence would help