+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re- apply for Canada

Harkawal Singh

Dec 18, 2015
Hey Benipal, I have one question for you. Where did you applied vfs New Delhi or Chandigarh? Tuhadi profile good ah. Tusi ik vaar fir try maar k dekh lo. But with some additional docs jehde tuhade home ties nu das sake . because in yoir case VO thinks that you wont come back after study. Tuhanu ik strong sop likhni peni. Tusi education loan vagera yan property evaluation docs naal lga deo es time. I have a friend whose sister got visa after a rejection. Strong sop did it in her case. Meri v rejection si chandigarh toh this time I applied at New Delhi. Still waiting.
Je rab ne tuhada daana pani likheya hoya tan visa jaroor lagu. Ik war try kr k dekh lo fir but same profile nal nahi thode additional docs nal lgaeyo.

Harjot kaur benipal

Dec 16, 2015
Harkawal Singh said:
Hey Benipal, I have one question for you. Where did you applied vfs New Delhi or Chandigarh? Tuhadi profile good ah. Tusi ik vaar fir try maar k dekh lo. But with some additional docs jehde tuhade home ties nu das sake . because in yoir case VO thinks that you wont come back after study. Tuhanu ik strong sop likhni peni. Tusi education loan vagera yan property evaluation docs naal lga deo es time. I have a friend whose sister got visa after a rejection. Strong sop did it in her case. Meri v rejection si chandigarh toh this time I applied at New Delhi. Still waiting.
Je rab ne tuhada daana pani likheya hoya tan visa jaroor lagu. Ik war try kr k dekh lo fir but same profile nal nahi thode additional docs nal lgaeyo.
I am married and I mentioned it in my application. I think its enough proof that I will come back. I applied in chandigarh. I am thinking to apply again online but from some another consultants. I attached sop second time.

Harkawal Singh

Dec 18, 2015
Dont apply online. It will take more time than paper based. Will you kindly tell me what documents you attached first time and second time also.

sanan1

Nov 27, 2015
Hello,
I applied second time online on 23 October still waiting for visa. I don't know when my dreams come true.

Harjot kaur benipal

Dec 16, 2015
Harkawal Singh said:
Dont apply online. It will take more time than paper based. Will you kindly tell me what documents you attached first time and second time also.
First time -
Academic documents
Passport
Medical
Offer letter
Recipt from colz
Gic
Second time -
All documents as above
With my husbands j form around 6-7 lakh
And my father is a bank manager and his income prove 7 lakh app.
Sop

Prince ghotra

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
NOC Code......
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
sumbitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਅਕਾਲ ਦੀ
LANDED..........
ਮਰਜੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ
hello everyone,
Mera v visa refuse ho gya.Applied on november 27 and refusal on december 10. Chandigarh Vfs

refusal reason - "others"

ielts 6.5

10th cgpa 8.0 all subject above 70

2015 passout from 12th with non medical with 70%

all subject above 50 except Maths (pass with points)

course taken software engineering becuz it doesn`t need Maths at Sheridan college...

applied Caips notes Today

Planning for May Intake BUT i also filled Improvement exam for Maths ...

what do you think guys should i apply for May intake after CAIPS NOTES (if maths is not reason for refusal )

\OR

prepare for improvement exam
???????????????????????

post ur suggestions plzzzzzzz :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

shubham710

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Toronto
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Yes
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
4 December 2013
LANDED..........
19 December 2013
Sorry to hear about your refusal Prince. Its a good idea to improve your Maths score and who said Sheridan's Software engineering program doesn't have maths. I graduated from the same program. It has maths in 3 sems out of 4 . Also, for most of the VO's , Math gets very important once they see engineering in the name. Many of my friends got rejected for the same reason. My suggestion is, improve your maths score and apply again and write a SOP with choosing same course and also mention about the improvement test you gave. Which will become a plus point in your application. In the meantime also apply for the CAIPS notes but i can bet you reason is going to be your maths score . lol as most of the Canadians are horrible at it, that's why they take it seriously. Also, you can cover up your time by mentioning the preparation of maths exam. Best of luck.

romey4509

Dec 19, 2015
Hlo my name is gurpinder.I got refusal on 17 dec.I applied under spp in langara college with associate of arts course.I completed my 12th in 2015 with arts(physical,history and elective)(ielts=6.5)with speaking-6,listening-7,writing-6.5 and reading-5.5 i want now that what are options available for me..............the reason of refusal is propsed studies are not reasonable...plz do reply can i re apply again by changing my course

Prince ghotra

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
NOC Code......
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
sumbitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਅਕਾਲ ਦੀ
LANDED..........
ਮਰਜੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ
shubham710 said:
Sorry to hear about your refusal Prince. Its a good idea to improve your Maths score and who said Sheridan's Software engineering program doesn't have maths. I graduated from the same program. It has maths in 3 sems out of 4 . Also, for most of the VO's , Math gets very important once they see engineering in the name. Many of my friends got rejected for the same reason. My suggestion is, improve your maths score and apply again and write a SOP with choosing same course and also mention about the improvement test you gave. Which will become a plus point in your application. In the meantime also apply for the CAIPS notes but i can bet you reason is going to be your maths score . lol as most of the Canadians are horrible at it, that's why they take it seriously. Also, you can cover up your time by mentioning the preparation of maths exam. Best of luck.

tHANKS SHUBHAM

NOW I GET TO KNOW THAT ALL DEPENDS UPON LUCK ,NOT ON PROFILE, MY FRIEND GOT REJECTION WITH 75 MARKS IN MATHS ......

TRUST ON GOD AND ITS WILLING RESULTS IN APPROVALAND REFUSAL!!!!!!