+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-applied for study visa om 14th oct

Tan@123

Aug 23, 2019
Got refusal for Sept 2019... reason - willwnot return back on purpose of visit..
Re-applied on 14th Oct .. for jan2020 under SDS with parents ITR .. bank statements and property evaluation... Till now no updates... Want to know any chances of getting visa 2nd time.. ?
First time did not attach funds ITR and propty evltn

Tan@123

Aug 23, 2019
Oh .. all d best now... I Don't know why they refuse eligible student.... Can u tell me like my course is pg diploma in business and information systems architecture... In imm 1294 (I don't rember exact number) when we have to select the course.. with options business/mngt/ it /computer....etc.. what I have to select ? I was Confused as mine is business and it mix

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Oh .. all d best now... I Don't know why they refuse eligible student.... Can u tell me like my course is pg diploma in business and information systems architecture... In imm 1294 (I don't rember exact number) when we have to select the course.. with options business/mngt/ it /computer....etc.. what I have to select ? I was Confused as mine is business and it mix
You too, all the best. In your school that you applied, what department/faculty does the course you applied belong to? Like I applied for Food and Nutrition and the school categorize that major as Faculty of Science so, I chose Science department. So, if you chose business, IT or Computer, you should be okay since it is a combination of all the major.

Tan@123

Aug 23, 2019
There is no category as far I know.. however I choose business as my course was business and information systems architecture..... It and business combined... I am afraid of this ... As my previous agent filled others in that particular column.. new agents told this can be the mistake in visa form which can lead to rejection

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
There is no category as far I know.. however I choose business as my course was business and information systems architecture..... It and business combined... I am afraid of this ... As my previous agent filled others in that particular column.. new agents told this can be the mistake in visa form which can lead to rejection
You should be fine I guess. Did you order CAIPS/GCSM note to know the exact reason? I guess it my be the reason. Plus did your agent click on the yes part where it asks if you have ever been denied visa?

Tan@123

Aug 23, 2019
Yes ... He choose yes.. but I didn't applied for gcsm notes.... Becuz reason was vague... Not leave Canada on purpose of visit.. my all documents were correct.. as per sds category .. 1 year fee GIC.. everything ilets 6.5 in each section and overall also

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Yes ... He choose yes.. but I didn't applied for gcsm notes.... Becuz reason was vague... Not leave Canada on purpose of visit.. my all documents were correct.. as per sds category .. 1 year fee GIC.. everything ilets 6.5 in each section and overall also
It would have had a very specific reason but if you believe you were denied because of the application form error, then you should be okay. Let's wait for the feedback and see how it goes.