+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RE APPLICATION FOR STUDENT VIISA

ImoleAyo

Aug 22, 2019
Hi,

I was refused a study visa last year and I want to reapply again this year but I plan on re-applying online, but I need to know what I need to get right.

Last time, I didn't pay ahead and the account was not properly funded and I was unemployed, these were the reasons I was denied, and I was denied based on family ties as well.

I would like if you could give me insight on what to attach and what to do right before applying.

My dad is my sponsor and he has a registered business, he is self-employed and he has a bank account in his registered business name.

I have an offer letter, I have receipt of payment for a semester. I need to know what else to do

Pandith

Feb 15, 2020
Hyderabad
  • Here’s a checklist of the documents you’d need to apply for a Canadian study permit:
    1. Letter of acceptance from a Canadian educational institute
    2. Valid proof of identity for every single person accompanying the family, including recent passport size photos, their name and date of birth.
    3. Proof of financial support according to which you must prove that you can support yourself and all your family members while in Canada. This would include your bank account details with a Canadian bank, bank account details for the past four months, proof of loan details secured from a financial institution as a student, among others.
    4. Letter of explanation, with details about why you are applying for a study permit, even though you may not need one. Having a study permit also gives you the freedom to work part time on campus as a full-time student. At the same time, if you wish to continue studying in Canada, you can apply to renew the permit while living in Canada. You don’t have to leave the country to get it renewed.
    5. You Should also state that that you have strong ties with the home country and will return back post study.

The above list may not be final. The visa office may require additional information like your medical examination and security information in the form of police certificates.