+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: Anticipated date to start> LMO> VAC Al Khobar

epuladaug

Jun 6, 2014
I went to VAC Al Khobar to submit my application for Live-in Caregiver. My LMO expires on October 01, 2014. My contract states the "Anticipated date to start is on July 01, 2015." Now, the assessor in the VAC said my "anticipated date to start" is still a long way to go. He said to let my prospective employer change it to an earlier date, say, October 01, 2014 which coincides with the expiration of my LMO...
Please, can anyone advise me what to do? If my employer change the anticipated date to start, is she going to pass that again to ESDC? I reviewed the LMO certificate and the "Anticipated date to start" column was answered N/A...

durchbeisser_17

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 08,2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
August 17,2015
AOR Received.
December 4 , 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 2, 2016
Med's Done....
June 4, 2016
Passport Req..
January 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 27, 2017
LANDED..........
Inland
epuladaug said:
I went to VAC Al Khobar to submit my application for Live-in Caregiver. My LMO expires on October 01, 2014. My contract states the "Anticipated date to start is on July 01, 2015." Now, the assessor in the VAC said my "anticipated date to start" is still a long way to go. He said to let my prospective employer change it to an earlier date, say, October 01, 2014 which coincides with the expiration of my LMO...
Please, can anyone advise me what to do? If my employer change the anticipated date to start, is she going to pass that again to ESDC? I reviewed the LMO certificate and the "Anticipated date to start" column was answered N/A...
I had the same issue before but what I did is that I just I followed the timeframe of my visa application (in my case its 5 months) and didnt have any problems at all. My employer has also advised to set the date after I lodged my application but I followed the timeframe of my application.

Goodluck

epuladaug

Jun 6, 2014
Thanks for your time. So, what you mean is to leave the "anticipated date to start" unchanged? But my problem is that my application was not accepted. The one who reviewed my papers said the time frame is not acceptable, even if I reasoned out that my future employer stated that date due to the long processing time. The VAC employee still asked the date to be changed..

My other concern is that, If my employer will change only the ANTICIPATED DATE TO START in our contract, will she forward it again to ESDC for approval? As i have mentioned earlier, the "Anticipated date to start" in the LMO is N/A...

durchbeisser_17

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 08,2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
August 17,2015
AOR Received.
December 4 , 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 2, 2016
Med's Done....
June 4, 2016
Passport Req..
January 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 27, 2017
LANDED..........
Inland
epuladaug said:
Thanks for your time. So, what you mean is to leave the "anticipated date to start" unchanged? But my problem is that my application was not accepted. The one who reviewed my papers said the time frame is not acceptable, even if I reasoned out that my future employer stated that date due to the long processing time. The VAC employee still asked the date to be changed..

My other concern is that, If my employer will change only the ANTICIPATED DATE TO START in our contract, will she forward it again to ESDC for approval? As i have mentioned earlier, the "Anticipated date to start" in the LMO is N/A...
Nope..contract is a differen thing. On my contract ANCTICIPATED DATE was stated as "UPON OBTAINMENT OF A VALID WORK PERMIT" but when I lodged my application online, what I indicated on the form on start date is my application timeframe".