+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

macus

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Hi everyone. Please anyone has a similar case like me. Please i need your assistance in helping me get some answers. I applied march 2014 and was denied December that same year. Thier reasons was that we did not convinced them enough that our marriage is genuine even after all the proof we sent. I don't know how else they expected us to convince them because we provided a lot of proof they needed. I have been on the appeal que since December last year when we put in for the appeal. Ever since then until date we have not even heard from them to even know if there will be a hearing or when it will be. We are getting really frustrated about the silence. My spouse has visited me again this year and we have sent pictures of her visit and other documents. Please how long more do we need to wait before we even get a hearing date if there will be one?

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
macus said:
Hi everyone. Please anyone has a similar case like me. Please i need your assistance in helping me get some answers. I applied march 2014 and was denied December that same year. Thier reasons was that we did not convinced them enough that our marriage is genuine even after all the proof we sent. I don't know how else they expected us to convince them because we provided a lot of proof they needed. I have been on the appeal que since December last year when we put in for the appeal. Ever since then until date we have not even heard from them to even know if there will be a hearing or when it will be. We are getting really frustrated about the silence. My spouse has visited me again this year and we have sent pictures of her visit and other documents. Please how long more do we need to wait before we even get a hearing date if there will be one?
[/quote

they will contact you in a few months. The wait in Toronto is about 2 years once you receive the Blue book. so you are almost half way. Less time in Vancouver. Many have gone through this process. Keep positive and stay busy ! :D

macus

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
gsize said:
macus said:
[/quote

they will contact you in a few months. The wait in Toronto is about 2 years once you receive the Blue book. so you are almost half way. Less time in Vancouver. Many have gone through this process. Keep positive and stay busy ! :D
Thanks a lot gsize. Its really feel good hearing that. I do hope that we hear from them soon. Thanks again

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Is it possible to get an early date for ADR instead of full hearing? Is there too many red flags as per your GCMS notes?