+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

re: AINP / INVITING FAMILY TO VISIT CANADA

medallion67

Mar 22, 2009
Hi all,
i just registered to this forum today but i have been reading some of the topics here and find it very interesting and i think it will be helpful in my goal to live and stay here in canada permanently.
i'm currently here in a small town east of calgary alberta canada with work permit and a cnc machinist
i came in june 1 2007 with one year contract
then after a year my contract got renewed for another two years ( until 2010 )
now im currently applying for AINP
i am married and have two kids but they are still in my home country

questions:

1. i want my family to visit canada now, should i need to wait for my AINP approval first or i can invite them anytime now?
2. do they stil have to undergo medical exam with visiting canada?
3. my intention is to let my family stay with me until my work permit expires if ever my AINP will be rejected, will this be allowed?

hope somebody could answer me back with my concern and your opinion ang suggestion is highly appreciated!

thanks in advance!!!

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
medallion67 said:
Hi all,
i just registered to this forum today but i have been reading some of the topics here and find it very interesting and i think it will be helpful in my goal to live and stay here in canada permanently.
i'm currently here in a small town east of calgary alberta canada with work permit and a cnc machinist
i came in june 1 2007 with one year contract
then after a year my contract got renewed for another two years ( until 2010 )
now im currently applying for AINP
i am married and have two kids but they are still in my home country

questions:

1. i want my family to visit canada now, should i need to wait for my AINP approval first or i can invite them anytime now?
2. do they stil have to undergo medical exam with visiting canada?
3. my intention is to let my family stay with me until my work permit expires if ever my AINP will be rejected, will this be allowed?

hope somebody could answer me back with my concern and your opinion ang suggestion is highly appreciated!

thanks in advance!!!
Which category are you applying thro? FSW or thro your employer?

Deep73

Nov 22, 2010
Hi Bro,
How are you?
I am interested to work in Canada and want to know the procedure to acquire machinist work permit.
I have over 10 years work experience as a machinist.
Could you please advice?