+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP

HeatherS

Mar 18, 2020
If your out of status and apply for RCMP criminal record check what would happen

Also

If I go to RCMP to get a criminal record check will I get locked away BC I'm out of status or if I have a criminal record that I didn't no of ?

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
If your out of status and apply for RCMP criminal record check what would happen

Also

If I go to RCMP to get a criminal record check will I get locked away BC I'm out of status or if I have a criminal record that I didn't no of ?
they wont lock you up for being out of statue, that's not there department, an the others hand doing a rmcp police clearance cbsa wil now know your address an that are in Canada without status and can pick you up at anytime. if it's a sponsorship application u applying for best to send in your application without the rmcp check if they require it they will Request it later on, this method just buy u a little more time with your application, but ircc can also alert cbsa to u as well through your application both way it 50/50 u just never know

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

they wont lock you up for being out of statue, that's not there department, an the others hand doing a rmcp police clearance cbsa wil now know your address an that are in Canada without status and can pick you up at anytime. if it's a sponsorship application u applying for best to send in your application without the rmcp check if they require it they will Request it later on, this method just buy u a little more time with your application, but ircc can also alert cbsa to u as well through your application both way it 50/50 u just never know
1. One proviso, they will arrest you if there is an outstanding Immigration warrant.