intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

So finally my app moved forward and now i have an RCMP RCMP “Criminal Record Check” request since i stayed in Canada for almost 1 year. But i am no more in Canada.

How to get this done from here in New Delhi, India, any idea , please help i have to submit this with my application for further processing.

And i have my wife as secondary applicant, i don;t think she needs RCMP CHECK right ?

Coz in the request document it specifically states my name, do you think i need to get certification as well, she has never been to Canada ?

Please help with this.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Secondly i noticed there is no place to upload the form in the application details, where am i supposed to upload it when i get it.

kaulvirus

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
look up fingerscan dot ca. I used them last year to get RCMP criminal record check. You would have to get your fingerprints taken at a local police station and mail it to a company like the one I mentioned. They would in turn digitize your prints and get you the check.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just found an organization who does this for clients like us, i just used their services let's see it will take 15-20 days now to get this done.

apsingikar

Feb 26, 2016
Hey Hi,
Can u let me know through which organisation you did the process.. I want to make it done from Hyderabad..and how much did they charge for the whole procedure ??

RK117

Dec 22, 2016
Learned members - Any idea how long the criminality checks/background checks are performed?