+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP-PCC, no upload option

hsingh1993

Nov 26, 2019
hi, i got my medical passed on 26 november 2019 and I received a message in My Login, which states to "provide an RCMP Certified Criminal Record Check based on fingerprints" and it suggests to "Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by: January 26th 2019".

Upon Login to MyCIC Account there is NO OPTION to upload the document as desired.

Request to kindly guide, also I have attached my RCMP Certified Criminal Record Check with indian PCC while submitting application.

thanks

ROCKY24

Nov 29, 2019
hi, i got my medical passed on 26 november 2019 and I received a message in My Login, which states to "provide an RCMP Certified Criminal Record Check based on fingerprints" and it suggests to "Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by: January 26th 2019".

Upon Login to MyCIC Account there is NO OPTION to upload the document as desired.

Request to kindly guide, also I have attached my RCMP Certified Criminal Record Check with indian PCC while submitting application.

thanks
Did you uploaded it on website and how many days does it took to show up on their system
coz i just called ircc they said it takes 5-10 business days to show on their end

rj0786

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020

thanks
Brother i have same problem how did you sort out ? my cic have no option to upload for pcc ?