+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP fingerprint result- Positive identification.what does it mean?

captains

Apr 19, 2017
Category........
hi guys,

i have just received my RCMP fingerprint's result and ready to forward it to the IRCC

on first phrase its written that there is no criminal record on my name

on second phrase it says that - ''This is also certifies that by the RCMP using the same fingerprints has resulted in a POSITIVE IDENTIFICATION to immigration fingerprints registered under the file numbers indicated below''

any clue what does the 2nd phrase mean? !! Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Ameeroov

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Mississauga
hi guys,

i have just received my RCMP fingerprint's result and ready to forward it to the IRCC

on second phrase it says that - ''This is also certifies that by the RCMP using the same fingerprints has resulted in a POSITIVE IDENTIFICATION to immigration fingerprints registered under the file numbers indicated below''

It’s normal and relax it means they have found you fingerprints regarding the immigration application indicated below (when you applied for asylum )
Nothing to worry about We all have the same
Hope you get your Pr soon

Reactions: captains

captains

Apr 19, 2017
Category........
It’s normal and relax it means they have found you fingerprints regarding the immigration application indicated below (when you applied for asylum )
Thanks

Loveisintheair

Jun 30, 2018
hi guys,

Can you please share your timeline

yasirhanif

Jul 13, 2019
hello there. I just received the same statement but I have charges on me it says positive in the letter.is it good or bad for my PR application? any help here will be appreciated

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Are the charges in Canada or elsewhere. Yes it may have an impact on your application for asylum. Depending on the charges it will make you inadmissible for asylum.

Reactions: andy.keeling

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
hey guys about the biometric I've been asking to do it , but what I want to know is the result will given by hand and then I can send it directly to IRCC or it will be taken online and they will recived it from the VAC ?

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
I also got same sentence with the file number below.
what does it mean?
The biometric result will be sent directly to the embassy through the VFS in you country . So never don't thing about it and follow the instruction letter that you
recived from the embassy and them will be responsible to send it .

rish6

Sep 5, 2013
Hi ameerov, " could not be associated to any exsiting criminal record",.....is this a normal stateemnt too?

rish6

Sep 5, 2013
hi guys,

Hi there, did your report also mentioned: "could not be associated to an existing criminal record" Just asking?

rish6

Sep 5, 2013
Hi Ameerov, positive identification means everything is all good right? Sometimes people get DUI, would that show in PCC.?

uttkarsh1012

Apr 18, 2017
hi guys,

Did you get your PR and was everything okay with your RCMP?

I got the same: positive identification to RCMP immigration file. What does that mean?