+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Criminal Record Check

Vijay555

Apr 18, 2019
Hi,

I recently got request from CIC to get 'RCMP Criminal Record Check', based on fingerprints.

I'm currently residing in INDIA(Bangalore), when I checked for accredited agencies in INDIA from 'CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca' , I got below response

There are no RCMP accredited fingerprinting agencies outside of Canada.

Please advice.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi,

I recently got request from CIC to get 'RCMP Criminal Record Check', based on fingerprints.

I'm currently residing in INDIA(Bangalore), when I checked for accredited agencies in INDIA from 'CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca' , I got below response

There are no RCMP accredited fingerprinting agencies outside of Canada.

Please advice.
you need to get your fingerprints from a local police station and mail them to an accredited agency in Canada.
https://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/steps-getting-a-certified-criminal-record-check

Vijay555

Apr 18, 2019
Please let me know if I can visit ' fingerprinting companies' in Bangalore and get this task done, these companies claim that they'll take my fingerprints and send it digitally to accredited companies in Canada.

Ashokk82

Sep 12, 2020
Please let me know if I can visit ' fingerprinting companies' in Bangalore and get this task done, these companies claim that they'll take my fingerprints and send it digitally to accredited companies in Canada.
I am in same situation i have came across a consultancy they took my fingerprint on Mar 22 and sent it to RCMP , waiting for updates from them .